Nokia 8000 4G

Nokia 8000 4G

• Peter

Sparky347, 08 Aug 2021Because some countries like Australia - where I am - are de... moreOK, but what can one do with 4G on the phone. This kind of phone is useless for browsing so what can the 4G be used for?

• Bluebirds

Great phone , excellent for oldies who dont want a smartphone . Excellent easy to use keys

• Sparky347

peter, 07 Aug 2021Why do these types of phone have 4G, what purpose does it have?Because some countries like Australia - where I am - are decommissioning 3G in a couple years time

• Nik

peter, 07 Aug 2021Why do these types of phone have 4G, what purpose does it have?4g makes them exeptional

• peter

Why do these types of phone have 4G, what purpose does it have?

Sheriff, 30 Jul 2021will it support 4g sim?The name clearly says 4G. Can't you even read properly?

• Sheriff

will it support 4g sim?

• Bond

AnonD-990549, 23 Jul 2021Need a phone for text messages. But I don't like to ty... moreNokia 216

• ZedIsDeadBaby

This phone even with his light KaiOS really needs
Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 (28 nm)
Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
because Cortex-A7 cores are really slow and no match for the system...

Please Nokia ... Please HMD Global ...

Need a phone for text messages. But I don't like to type on the peace of glass. .
Soo
Need phone with largest SMS capacity and for long use.
Can someone help me.
How many SMS capacity of this phone?
And
Can this phone is good for texting?

Soo
Need phone with largest SMS capacity and for long use.
Can someone help me.
How many SMS capacity of this phone?
And
Can this phone is good for texting?

SSV NY, 15 Jul 2021Does the alarm work when the mobile phone is turned off?No, it doesn't even work with it turned on.

• babak

arden83, 04 Jul 2021I wish I could buy it for my mum immediately but it hasn�... moreit has been released in iran so i think turkey will be next

• SSV NY

Does the alarm work when the mobile phone is turned off?

a bad phone

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2021Can anyone who has bought this phone tell me about the soun... moreThe sound is OK for listening a voice call, but for playing MP3 music or watching YouTube or any videos, it doesn't have stereo sounds like smartphones have.

• Specialone

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2021Can anyone who has bought this phone tell me about the soun... moreI saw a Youtube rewiew, and he said that the sound and microphone when talking was very good. Top quality for talking.

However very bad sound quality for watching Youtube or other videos.

• Jolads

I want it, I love it.

Can anyone who has bought this phone tell me about the sound quality?

I wish I could buy it for my mum immediately but it hasn't been put up for sale in Turkey. I asked Nokia Turkey whether we'll be able to buy it here but even they don't know anything about this. :(