Nokia 808 PureView

Nokia 808 PureView

Hi guys im searching for a good security app for my 808,mine is factory unlock so is a peace of cake for the thiefs im looking for any anti theft app, yours opinion will be very helpfull to me thanks

• bigbite87

AnonD-2665, 31 Mar 2013yes, I asked u if u have any connection problem ! I don't expect... morei can afford to buy android phones whether it's low end or high end but they all look the same... I don't know why but i just don't like to use it.. There are some apps that i wanted so much but they are not that good enough for me to switch os and brand... Lol, so far none of my friends with android phones and iphones can beat my nokia 808! Besides i'm the only one who have it so it feels good!!! Lmfao

• bigbite87

AnonD-36818, 31 Mar 2013I searched a lot i think its a biggest bug in nokia 808 it can n... moreit's not a bug it's just the way it is... For as long as you dont have problems with internet connectivity, you're good to go!! I have both c7 and 808.. My 808 loads faster than my c7 so i disregard the 3.5g icon at the top of my c7's screen...

• Sayed Mustafa

why Nokia 808 doesn`t work completely with viber, facebook, wechat (voice call with viber, vedio call with wechat) ?

Anonymous, 31 Mar 2013how it's possible?It's possible to overclock the processor
Nokia can do it via an UPDATE

bigbite87, 30 Mar 2013hi to all happy users of 808 i'd like to share to you guys the ... morehow it's possible?

AnonD-36818, 31 Mar 2013I searched a lot i think its a biggest bug in nokia 808 it can n... moreyes, I asked u if u have any connection problem ! I don't expect anything from nokia ! I m keeping this phone because of its camera ! Soon m buying android as my main phone !

AnonD-2665, 31 Mar 2013just ignore it if ur internet connection is alright !I searched a lot i think its a biggest bug in nokia 808 it can not show 3.5g....... Even nokia could not fix this problem. Wat u say lol

AnonD-36818, 30 Mar 2013but i have a problem when i m using 3.5g (hsdpa) its only show 3... morejust ignore it if ur internet connection is alright !

AnonD-77434, 30 Mar 2013you means link 2 numbers @ one name, right??? I think this is... more'edit labels' means u can edit or add new labels like first name, last name, mobile, telephone, mail, birthday...for eg. Ur contact have two numbers, vodafone and idea ! U can give the labels for these numbers respectively ! For vodafone number the label will be vodafone n for idea number it ll b idea ! This feature is not there now !

but i have a problem when i m using 3.5g (hsdpa) its only show 3g singnal? plz solve my problem.... any1 plz comment or suggest me

AnonD-126414, 30 Mar 2013no Ziad... i m afraid that is wrong... 'edit label' is to assign... moreyou means link 2 numbers @ one name, right???

I think this is the only solution:
----------------------------------
you need to open the first one and copy it then go to the next and past in this case...

but link them from the menu, I think it's gone and this is really sad...my old Lumia 800 has this feature of linking numbers under one name...any way we can use the solution I wrote up at this time till we see what will happen.

cheers samystic :)

AnonD-77434, 30 Mar 2013Hi guys To people how asked for Edit label on contacts pr... moreno Ziad... i m afraid that is wrong... 'edit label' is to assign a no. saved with some differentiators like my friend has a Vodafone and Airtel (India) as his service providers... so to differentiate i will label one as Vodafone and second as Airtel

this feature has been deleted for no good reason

samystic

AnonD-126414, 30 Mar 2013@Gitty yes i found out that this important feature was 'deleted... morein android it automatically adds ur contact's nimbuzz, whatsapp and other id's ! I was going to do it manually in my 808 but then I found that they have removed 'edit label' option !

Hi guys

To people how asked for Edit label on contacts

press the pencil symbol at down bar after open any contact you have.

to edit contact's pictures just press the profile pic. symbol.

keep Pureviewing :)

AnonD-107345, 29 Mar 2013Hey guys, Thanks for your feedback regarding restarting probl... morein a normal world it should work just fine but there are different types of standards between OEMs.

you have to find their specs and after that use an AHJ / OMTP adapter

AHJ
American Headset Jack: an alternative pinout configuration for 3.5mm audio connectors. This configuration can be found on devices such as Apple iPhone, and is not compatible with the configuration found in many other devices which conform to OMTP specifications. When a non-compatible headset is connected, audio may be poor or non-existent.

OMTP
The Open Mobile Terminal Platform (OMTP) was a forum created by mobile network operators to discuss standards with manufacturers of cell phones and other mobile devices. During its lifetime, the OMTP included manufacturers such as Huawei, LG Electronics, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson[1]

hi to all happy users of 808
i'd like to share to you guys the apps that i recently found delightful..
*Access apps by mmmooo
*cutephone- fantastic app allow you to access everything in a very intuitive way and it works so smoothly..
*gotomenu
*mouthmonster theme by mmmooo is such a cool theme- it won't bore you at all if you like it; and it works smoothy.. :)
*gravity is still the best social app out there..

Symbian is still alive guys.. Lets support our developers!!

Nokia pls unlock the phone with 1.5gz processor in the next update.. ^^

@Gitty
yes i found out that this important feature was 'deleted' in FP2... guys may i request someone to make a mod / hack video for FP2 on 808 for symbian returning noobs like me... youtube has plenty but almost all of them are old... i really want to use 'Extend Menu Grid' hack

samystic

Hey guys,

Thanks for your feedback regarding restarting problems, anyways i use symbian and nokia since its beginings, and i am use to it. Restarts are very rare, so no big deal.

I tried some headphones these days and not all working on my nokia...so my question is:
Do i have to use only nokia headphones from now on? I thought that any brand of headphone works....
Same happened with my nokia n86.

Best whishes,