Nokia 808 PureView

Nokia 808 PureView

• gitty

my all contacts showing 'unnamed' wats the solution?

my all contacts showing 'unnamed' wats the solution?

• Fade.

Does the new feature pac 2 support flash Videos outside youtube?

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2012To me, this smart is incomparable. Super Camera, FM Transmitter... moresymbian is not discountinued

To me, this smart is incomparable.
Super Camera, FM Transmitter, 80GB (16 + 64 micro sd), easy to use, call recorder without beeps, 1080p HDMI, Amazing audio on videos, 4x zoom on videos 1080p, Great offline GPS, NFC, Douby sound, open Bluetooth, manage files...
And also the common programs, like whatsapp, cutebox (Dropbox), SkyFiles (SkyDrive), Skype, Office...
I really not understand how the people said that it is a bad smartphone.. Just because it don't have 4 cores 2GB RAM and display 5" 1080p?
To me, 5" is bad to manipulate with one finger, 4" is better. The resolution is 640x360, but the quality is amazing to play videos or show a picture. 1080p is used in my TV with 60".

Unfortunatelly, the Nokia discontinued the symbian, the faster OS currently.
I hope that my 808 will last a long time. And sad to think that I will not have one better camera in the future.
And I don't know to other people, but to me, this strategy of Nokia was very wrong, I think the most users from Symbian, will go to Android, not to Windows Phone. And the Microsoft will make a smartphone, like surface.. I just want to see what the reaction will be from Nokia..

I will miss you Symbian.
And Nokia, nice to meet you, I will miss your great phones too, (3320, 6600, 9500, N82, N95, N8, 808 Pureview). But my next phone will not a Windows Phone, it will be an android, or perhaps a Sailfish Jolla...

in my country i can find this phone everywhere but the price is 550 euro which is almost 45000rupees

• manoj

pls tell disadwantage of these phone

• jan

i m happy with nokia 808, but i wait for the new meego phone that will be releast by former nokia employee that developed n9, company name jolla, meego sailfish,

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2012If you can find a store that is still selling 808PV go and get i... moreIts was to get attention to the word Pureview this was released,the Big Boss at Nokia only cares for Wp so no advertising or anything for this masterpiece.Hope Lumia fail and Nokia get a real Boss

• David

anonymouse, 14 Nov 2012Nokia 808 and Samsung Galaxy S2 are priced at the same cost in m... moreIf the camera/photo quality is important for you, then obviously go for 808 PureView.
If u r a fan of apps/games, go ahead with SGS2.
otherwise, i feel other features/options will go head to head..

anonymouse, 14 Nov 2012Nokia 808 and Samsung Galaxy S2 are priced at the same cost in m... moreIf you can find a store that is still selling 808PV go and get it. This phone is so hard to find almost everywhere in the world. Why? Because Nokia only made this phone in a very limited numbers.

If you miss it this time you're chance is only getting a second hand one. But the second hand one is also hard to find too.

No need to mention that 808PV has won several awards.

Carol, 13 Nov 2012You sir are a strange man! Assuming you're a man. Why would a No... morewhat i say is a tiny bit.new symbian will not have flash support but fully html5.Qt5 will be present there too.patients will tell.wait.

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2012Hi everyone pls tell me current price of 808 in dubai and where ... morethere is but rare

• David

[deleted post]Please check the Flipkart and Saholic websites and u need to order online .. The price is Rs25,000

• Inga

anonymouse, 14 Nov 2012Nokia 808 and Samsung Galaxy S2 are priced at the same cost in m... more If you're a cameraman or photographer, just go straight for Nokia 808.
but for smartphone phone functionality, huge applications and strong software backup, older gs2 is still a Thousand miles ahead.

• so!

[deleted post]i live in pune. U bought it from ezone for 24913/- only. Infact i read about it here in gsmarena.ezone is probably the first retail store to sell this piece at such a less price! Also u might be knowing that online prices have come down to 25000/- (Flipkart and saholic).

But i also found it strange that no one's marketing it like the galaxy or apple or even lumia. Jus like carol said. I searched 3 ezones and found it in one. Rest two of them dont even have a clue what i am even talking about !!

Hi everyone pls tell me current price of 808 in dubai and where can I buy it in dubai?
i checked couple of shop 808 isnt available there...

• anonymouse

Nokia 808 and Samsung Galaxy S2 are priced at the same cost in my area - 24000INR... which one should i go with?

• gitty

just got it today 4m nokia store, 25000 rupees

• ovidelis

I am happy user of a Nokia 808 can someone tell me if supports 64 GB microSD XC card?