Nokia 808 PureView

Nokia 808 PureView

Finally...First prices of the phone in Sweden.In SEK

according to me 26k-28k(inr) is acceptable

apart from behemoth 41 mp camera,cbd 4" display, 2x xenon,upgraded battery, 1080 hd recording
,dolby pl,rich recordin

808 is combination of two phone 701(16000inr) and n8(18000inr),if u take the average its approx 17000inr . so what should be the cost of the new legend. should the added specs make the phone cross over 26000inr. just asking ?i would like to hear your opinion?

*ibnlive.com confirms tht the 808 will be priced at 29999 is a rumour adding to that they said nokia will not lookin to sell it at such price(means 808 will be costing more)

Anonymous, 14 May 2012for n8,the whole 16gb internal memory is partitioned to C:, D: a... morewow thats briliant , i always love to learn new things

so can u please tell me what will be the consequence if i remove my inbuilt internal memory.

as per as pc , i formated(with the help of my home pc) a second hand 80gb hdd it showed 47.7 gb memory free on d drive.
then i used my factory pc to install xp(ofcoz on c) after installing d drive was still 47.7gb free.then after instalin ms office and drivers some files came into my d drive but i formated the d drive . still the pc is working fine.

leave about pc but waiting for your response for mobile. will it work or not work

Come to me... Your'e welcome 808!!

After using so many android device, my old symbian device is the best in my life.
So, symbian rockz and nokia hats off...

After using so many android device, my old symbian device is still better in my life.
So, symbian rockz and nokia hats off...

• 009e_m

wow i never seen 41mp camera on digital camera i love it i love nokia phones 4ever

AnonD-25554, 15 May 2012i dont understand why people are complaining about this device a... morePeople will hate no matter what!

• saeed

nokia should improve the performance and add some new programs like skype video call r like google account sync ....

Alin, 14 May 2012This phone has the biggest sensor created on earth, bigger than ... morerofl did the guy actually post this

i dont understand why people are complaining about this device as if nokia has put a gun to their forhead to buy this phone.if you dont like it dont buy it.go and buy galaxy s3 or htc one x,nobody is stoping you

• neol

AnonD-40848, 14 May 2012Dear Haterz, if u dont know anything About the Symbian Belle FP1... morenice interface fp1 but ugly 808 phone designed, width dimension should be 63mm+

• Spooked

Well I pre-ordered it about 2 weeks ago now, it needs to be released so I can change my phone.. I really don't want to have to get a iPhone 4gs

I must confess that there is this temptation as regards s3 and even htc one series.but i still do have very strong faith and trust for nokia technology.no apologies pls.Nokia rocks nd Pureview a better view of the picture of the future.Love my N8.

Anonymous, 14 May 2012I'll reserve my judgement on this thing until i see a direct com... moreThis phone has one of the biggest(if not the biggest) sensor used on a phone. Megapixel count aside, the amount of detail and lossless zoom you can get is simply amazing. There is a video floating around which demonstrates the amazing quality and abilities of this phone. No iphone 4s or galaxy or any phone can match the amount of detail and zoom that this phone has.

• resident

Dont understand why it would have bracketing on the camera options, surely without a tripod its impossible!

This phone seems to be i nice phone, but i have to have some hands on time with it to know for sure, i have been a nokia fan all my life, and never a problem with any of the nokia phones i have had in the past

Dear Haterz, if u dont know anything About the Symbian Belle FP1 Software, Then Plz Watch This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_nF0r28Vdk&f­eature=g-all-u

jbpianist28, 14 May 2012JESUS CHRIST.... dont you read between the lines, wake up... the... moreYou do realise this is a Smartphone and not just a camera? And people use these things for watching videos and all kinds of things which is where the word Smart comes from in Smartphone, and this thing is gonna look seriously pixelated making me chuckle when i see the word PureView.