Nokia 808 PureView

Nokia 808 PureView

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2013If you just bought it then your phone is a brand new. I think No... moreAlright thanks I sent it back to the Seller. Also is it right that my S3 is taking better low light video than my 808?

New pics from my 808 in Paris:

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2013how to download and install or flash? please helpHi Friends

This is the download link of Nokia Belle V 1.1

And this is how can you flash tutorial

This a video on Youtube also will help you a lot

Take backup before any thing then format your phone by *#7370#, then open it as it's brand new with factory settings...you are now ready to flash your phone

Enjoy ;)

hey friends, from where and how to download the delight?
thanks in advance.... :)

AnonD-78383, 23 Aug 2013I just bought Nokia 808 & tell you the truth I'm not really ... moreIf you just bought it then your phone is a brand new. I think Nokia Customer Care will be more than happy to fix it for you or replace it with another phone.

AnonD-77434, 25 Aug 2013search for Nokia belle delight V 1.1 download, I was afraid like... morehow to download and install or flash? please help

try pvn913 v5 1...

thanks ziad :)

AnonD-156047, 24 Aug 2013is there any cfw with stock look and feel? it should not feel tacky. search for Nokia belle delight V 1.1 download, I was afraid like you and I almost love the standard software but the delight is awesome with every letter means and really will make your phone very smooth and got a lot f features and animations like the IPhone

is there any cfw with stock look and feel? it should not feel tacky.

AnonD-92342, 24 Aug 2013That's the problem, I don't know where are those Notes files loc... moreopen notes ! Mark all notes and send it to ur laptop via bluetooth ¡ There also an option of sync below mark multiple items !

AnonD-2665, 23 Aug 2013u can send all notes to ur laptop n take it back laterThat's the problem, I don't know where are those Notes files located inside my 808.

AnonD-92342, 23 Aug 2013How do I back-up the files I created in 'Notes'? Where are those... moreu can send all notes to ur laptop n take it back later

How do I back-up the files I created in 'Notes'? Where are those files located? I'm gonna finnaly use a CFW on my 808 and I need to back-up those Notes files.

AnonD-78383, 23 Aug 2013I just bought Nokia 808 & tell you the truth I'm not really ... moreThe phone is easy to diassemble for cleaning. You can check You Tube or Google it. Hope this helps.

Sorry, sounds like you got a defective 808, or at least one that needs a cleaning. There should be no smudge on the lens and the phone takes amazing pictures.

I just bought Nokia 808 & tell you the truth I'm not really impressed. All of my shots come out blurred. I'm wondering if I got a faulty unit. No matter how still I hold the phone the image comes out blurred. I updated to the latest update & I don't see any real changes.

There's a small smudge on the lens when I got the phone, it can't be removed. Not sure if this has anything to do the the quality of the pictures & video's. Any help will be appreciated.

rocking mobile

great phone great quality great audio but poor os

Guys guys guys.. have a look into this.. i think u all should be knowing abt awakening CFW for Nokia 808.. it has some unique features like 12mp and 9mp support in pureview mode.. version 9 is available now.. if possible taste it.. have a look into this link