Nokia 808 PureView

Nokia 808 PureView

best cameraphone til date.. :)

AnonD-77434, 20 Jun 2013Hi Siva Bharani Of course the Keyboard changes in terms of bo... moreAre you sure? On Belle Refresh the keyboard does change with themes but on Belle Fp2 the keyboard and the gallery are separate applications, a lot of theme makers say that their themes can't change them.

AnonD-157589, 21 Jun 2013can anybody please tell how to add videos in a playlist or do i ... moreJust go to 808fanclub.com and you will find one

can anybody please tell how to add videos in a playlist or do i need to download some video player fot that purpose. basically i need to play a single video repeatedly in a loop.. thanks in advance :)

[deleted post]Nice video... Football all the go...

Exactly Carol, That's what I thought too, the 10x zoom is very nice feature and it works indeed, but...No one will use it during taking some portrait photos or capturing a quick nice moment, beside even the landscapes no one will zoom, it's better to be wider scene...the most important thing you said that it takes crappy details so it will be very hard too zoom after captured the photos or take crops cause of the small pixel size and the small sensor quality...I totally agree with you :)

AnonD-148228, 20 Jun 2013Tnx Ziad - very informative and honest video! I see ur also LOT... moreHi feanor12

Thanks friend for loving my video and I'm happy it may help you to take your right decision

and about the LOTR I can reply by that

-ENOUGH I SAID BILBO BAGGINS IS BURGELAR AND A BURGELA, He Is :D XD

-about syncing the contacts and calendar, I used the Microsoft office package update and it brings me every thing on my outlook and Hotmail from contacts to calendar to every thing.

Hope that Helps...I guess you need to wait for EOS and see what it will offer, I was EX Lumia 800 user and I can tell you that WP OS is the best in terms of such this things from sync. contacts to mails and calendar...Hope that helped :P

Thank you very much for subscribing on my channel :)

• Carol

AnonD-92342, 20 Jun 2013In AAS review, the Galaxy S4 camera EQUALED the 808's camera. T... moreit "equals" cause he talked about auto mode, even so, pureview captured more detail. In fact, overall, camera from 808 is way better and more professional then the one s4 has. Zoom, has allot of artifacts, is brighter then 808 but captures a hell less of details. In some aspects it may be better, but overall? 808 beats that crap to. Cause is more compact and more beautiful and takes better pics even with 3x zoom. Also, won't take that phone into a 10x zoom. You will mostly need a stand...

AnonD-77434, 20 Jun 2013Hi Teki thanks for your lovely words about my review, appreci... moreTnx Ziad - very informative and honest video!
I see ur also LOTR fan? I subscribed to you via yt.

I don't know... as it seems it would be very tough choice. Key differences (in my opinion) between EOS and 808:

EOS:
- OS: WP8
- OIS
- better CPU and RAM
- "glove friendly" screen (like Lumia 920)

808:
- OS: Symbian Belle
- USB-OTG
- HDMI
- much cheaper (probably)

Very important aspect (in my opinion) is also ability to synchronise (multiple) Google calendars and contacts - it's very much "must" for me.

(btw: what do you use in Symbian for SYNC contacts and callendars now that Mail for Exchange doesn't work anymore??)

Yeah... I'll probably wait (3 weeks is not that much) to see what EOS really would bring us - and then go with 808 - price is kind of important for me... ;)

AnonD-157223, 20 Jun 2013i like your review about camera features between pureview and s4... moreHi Teki

thanks for your lovely words about my review, appreciated

and about your question, I made video and get deep in your question, it's the first Video I made after getting this phone watch it

also wait for Nokia EOS to see what Nokia will offer, tell me your opinion ;)

AnonD-144210, 19 Jun 2013I should change my display name from pureview-is-best to ziad-is... moreand I should called you my lovely dear and kindly friend :D

I really thank you from the bottom of my heart for your cheerful and delightful words about me, and believe me Pureview is the best, I'm just a normal guy and this guy will always be happy when he get supported by friends like you and I don't deserve all this beautiful wards, believe me :)

I almost save the Nokia 808 pureview white paper in my head and I love Nokia 808 pureview a lot + watching many reviews and try to find what between the lines...to always be ready to defend this amazing phones by logic and information and try to help the people to open their eyes if they will take about smartphones cameras

keep in touch lovely friend and have an Amazing day XD

My N8 is becoming old now and I want to replace it with younger brother...

Those offers from India are all sold out and there is also delivery question (I'm from Slovenia, EU) - but I found 2 offers for 250 for (used) Nokia 808 here in Slovenia! Both are nicely preserved with everything and also 1 year warranty still!

What do you think - is that good offer or is there possible to get something even better?

... or should I wait for EOS? :)

Hmm... how expensive do you think Nokia EOS would be?

Tnx in advance for answers!

AnonD-77434, 20 Jun 2013Hi Siva Bharani Of course the Keyboard changes in terms of bo... morehmmm ya. If the same happens in 808.. It will be nice..

AnonD-34934, 20 Jun 2013hi ziad.. In 5800 if we change the theme keyboard color also cha... moreHi Siva Bharani

Of course the Keyboard changes in terms of both color and style, it will be the same style but the separates between the letters and shape of them changes :)

it's the Symbian friend :)

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2013Its Very good Handset But Price Is very more now 808 is being sold for 17k.. But stocks are out with good retailers..

AnonD-77434, 19 Jun 2013Hi Siva Bharani I'm not such expert in Symbian flashing, I di... morehi ziad.. In 5800 if we change the theme keyboard color also changes according to the theme.. Is it possible in 808..

• gthm

mPH, 20 Jun 2013Sorry Men, you don't know probably that some 808 users experienc... moreYeah guys m also facing the same issue. I am not able to upload any of my pics to Facebook from gallery. Can anyone help me out if there is anything which has to be done in my phone's settings.

In AAS review, the Galaxy S4 camera EQUALED the 808's camera.
The Samzoom has 16mp, xenon and OIS with a 4.3" screen
So, Samzoom has better camera than the 13mp of Galaxy S4.
So, Samzoom has better camera than the 808. Slam dunk!
I own an 808 and I still prefer it overall than the Samzoom simply because it fits perfectly on my pocket.

• mPH

JcRocs, 19 Jun 2013What are you talking about? The gallery upload to Facebook, Twit... moreSorry Men, you don't know probably that some 808 users experience Facebook sharing problem. Here's the link from Nokia:

AnonD-144210, 19 Jun 2013I should change my display name from pureview-is-best to ziad-is... moreIts Very good Handset But Price Is very more