Nokia 808 PureView

Nokia 808 PureView

two to three days once gallery in my 808 hangs.. it opens but unable to scroll or open images.. what is the reason..

Linc, 12 Jun 2013Guys I am facing a little problem with my 808. It has suddenly s... moreThere is nothing wrong with your phone.Nokia and facebook are aware of sharing problem from gallery and are working on it.

[deleted post]greatest possible deal..... that too with free gifts...

• sunjay

Linc, 12 Jun 2013Guys I am facing a little problem with my 808. It has suddenly s... moresimply format the device *#7380# and phone will be as good as new. good luck

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2013I use dolby headphone when I fel like listening to surround soun... morethat's nice... Thank u...

If you want to buy a symbian phone then hurry.they will end sale this summer

Application updates rolling out to 808 PureView (Belle FP1/2) and N8 (Belle/Refresh) devices.

AnonD-34934, 12 Jun 2013do u prefer Dolby headphone On or Off while hearing songs..I use dolby headphone when I fel like listening to surround sounds, audible bass, treble, and details.

Some times I use an app from Nokia Store called "FilePlay" by Traxx. This app allows us to listen music file by file.

You can also download from Nokia Store an equalizer app, called "Equalizer" by LanternSoft. This app allows you to set the equalizer to your liking.

Or we can use default music player with a fixed equalizer preset. Well, again it depens on the situations and preferences. I explore several alternatives to know what I like best.

AnonD-148592, 12 Jun 2013Those who like surround sound effect will prefer Dolby. I dont ... morethank u brother.. for ur kind reply in mins...

AnonD-34934, 12 Jun 2013do u prefer Dolby headphone On or Off while hearing songs..Those who like surround sound effect will prefer Dolby.
I dont use dolby often.I like to listen audio with equalizer settings which i can change the way i like.

do u prefer Dolby headphone On or Off while hearing songs..

"iOS 7 looks to catch up to Symbian circa 2010"

"10 Reasons why I'm still on the Nokia 808 and Symbian in June 2013."

• jay

nokia has announced that its last batch of symbian devices will be this summer, i need to get an 808 quickly!

• Linc

Guys I am facing a little problem with my 808. It has suddenly stopped posting pics on facebook :/

Around 4 days back I went to the gallery. Clicked on the pic. Clicked on the facebook icon at the bottom of the pic. It kept connecting. Then said connection failed. I have tried again like a zillion times, no use. It is posting pics on flickr but not on facebook. Facebook on my phone is logged in on the social app. Dunno what is the problem. It just does nothing when I click the facebook icon under the pic (in the sharing option as well). Also when I try to post pics through the social app, it also fails. Any solution to this???

• jay

i can't seem to find the red model of the 808 online anymore

• Sayan

Harish, 11 Jun 2013Did you check the speed over 3G using "speedtest.net" ... moreI know the difference, but my question is why is it showing 3G why not 3.5G??? Speed that I am getting is above 386 kbps, but other pureview users get the 3.5G symbol with high 3G speed, but I am getting just high 3G speed but not the 3.5G symbol...is it hardware fault or software problem???
Is there any solution???

Thanks for youe reply...

masarifa, 11 Jun 2013finally, i send back my pureview to ncc. hopelessNot every Nokia Care Centre are aware of the solution to the 3G bug problem which is changing the capacitor on the motherboard.Make sure you make them aware regarding the possible solution to the problem.There were many discussions on the official nokia forum that people complained about there phone being sent back without the replacement.You can visit this link for more information.

• Harish

[deleted post]Did you check the speed over 3G using "speedtest.net" or any other way... share your speed here, how much u r getting.

As I said it shows 3G symbol but it works at 3.5G speed.

Test your speed, if your speed is above than 386Kbps, then u r using 3.5G.
Google for the speed specification to know difference between 3G & 3.5G...

Thanks

AnonD-154349, 11 Jun 2013Who is the best? Nokia 808 PureView or Nokia Lumia 820?808 is the best camera phone