Nokia Asha 306

Nokia Asha 306

• usman

my mobile is not connecting with any wifi. i used all sources and setting to connected but i didnt found any solution.
how can i connect my wifi?????

• raph

Please,how can i found my copy contacts from my old phone? I done it,but i don't found it. Please!

• Shahrukh

Saif, 05 Aug 2013Does Opera Mini run in Nokia 306?Yes i used

• judy

i cant access to my contacts and my browser.please help me

• ronnie

how do make this phone support all video's?

• Akuma

RAJIB SINGH, 05 Aug 2013Is this a durable handset ?The handset is quite durable. However, the problem occurs due to its internal memory -10MB. It stops working when the memory is almost full. Its touch isn't very good. Its photo viewer allows only 1000 photos. U can't keep any photo as wallpaper. It does not support all formats as wallpaper. The sound quality is good, no doubt. For best results you have to update the phone software regularly. But for Rs.4000 it is one of nokia's marvels! But u will get more features if you go for Micromax's android handsets of this price. I think they're better....:-)

• Anand sharma

iqbal hussain, 30 Jul 2013i want to use skype in nokia asha 306 does it support if suport ... moreI want to skaype in Nokia Asha306

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2013Pls I want to buy this phone.I want to ask those people who have... moreat first you will feel irritatable. then you will get used to it. you could calibrate the touch settings.

• RAJIB SINGH

Is this a durable handset ?

• Saif

Does Opera Mini run in Nokia 306?

• sandy

looking nice

• rekha

jashan, 10 May 2013Can I use whatsapp and viber in nokia asha 306 u can use whats app but i dont know about viber,i am trying to get viber in my nokia store ......but it is not there.........

• ljj

How do I take screenshot in Nokia 306? someone please help.

• uzair

security code is 12345

• htetwaimoe

vincent, 30 Jul 2013What is security password of nokia asha 306! I can't put a secur... moresecurity code

• Hamish

Is there HD application

• iqbal hussain

i want to use skype in nokia asha 306 does it support if suport from were i download it

• vincent

What is security password of nokia asha 306! I can't put a security code in my phone

it is a very good mobile its camera result is very good and it is too good in use