Nokia Asha 306

Nokia Asha 306

• lazyb

really slow on internet

Pls I want to buy this phone.I want to ask those people who have it about its touch because I am using Nokia 5233 and the touch is not so good.Is the touch good of this phone???

• umer

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2013I want to purchase Asha 306. Hello! friends is this mobile hangi... moreyes,it is best for games.i have nokia asha 306 with V7.2.

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2013I want to purchase Asha 306. Hello! friends is this mobile hangi... moreThis phone run V 07.42 if you want it for games dont takr it. its cheap. i play plants vs zombies and it lag a bit. better to go for android phone. you can download many games!

I want to purchase Asha 306. Hello! friends is this mobile hanging problem? Is it best mobile for games? Software update 7.42 availble in this device?

actually how can i minimize the game without close it???

• Therion

its a medium-bad phone. i am from this phone now. but how can i multi task? can i hear music and also be on the internet or playing games?? some tell me pls how to do that

• Tendi

yoh typing using querty keyboard is hell,u cant spend almost 5minutes tryng to type "i'm coming to you,prepare food" hay dis fone is annoying

• kerz

this phone is a disaster, u get error message most of the time when tryin to open app specialy games, the resistive touch screen is so annoying, and the slow connection 2g network.

• tsepo

this phone is nothing but lots of problems i cannot access facebook nor wattsup at first i thought it has been corrupt by virus but no it is just not usable

The set is really good, but is it android supported?

how can i play green farm here??it shows application error..so what can i do??

• Godfrey

desmons, 08 Jul 2013this phon is not that good because it gives problems and it need... moreU can say that again

• aashish30

lakshay, 26 Jun 2013I am going to brought asha 306 can someone tell me is it good ph... moreIts a good phone.. I received ths phone as my birthday gift.. at 2G data the speed is good..not worst..games are avlbl in 2GB datacard, but I did not find any games, icons are there but inactive..touch response is a bit hard, as compared to Galaxy, but now it is in practice. you can go for it..

• hk

what kind of games can we play on this fone can we play
gta 3 or vice city???????

• desmons

this phon is not that good because it gives problems and it needs to be restarted often it network it deosn't faction well.

• manoj

how to hold a call in nokia asha 306

it is not a phone that is fully developed it has a 2G net speed does not work any more gives a lot of problems and is now time to time restarts on its won and now my net does not work it now says cant start secure connection i have not changed any setting in my data setting

• mim@bha

it is a nice mobile with supporting java sun microsystem but using symbian and android decreases its value

• Bluewar

Good phone and specification. But theres no 3G ability of this phone. ithink this phone compatible for music and wifi..