Nokia C1-02

Nokia C1-02

does it have music player???

Hi,
I got this C1-02 nokia recently, i am facing a problwm whenever i switch off and on, the msgs in my Inbox and Sent items getting deleted. Is this a problem in my mobile or it is model defect.

WoW.
Incredible.
This would be the only non-camera phone which has all top features seen in smart-phones. This too should be graded as a smartest camera-less phone.

• Media

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2011It supports video playback...??yes it supports video playback

It supports video playback...??

• praveen

Mohsin, 10 Jun 2011Yes u can use as a modem alsohow it is use as a modem.

Please send the details

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2011you can download themes having nth format these themes are avail... morei downloaded themes frm mpbus.net but it still says "unable to open theme corrupted". Don't this phone support themes?

• Smudge

I'm thinking of buying one of these, so will one pls. tell me if the display is clear even in the sun, rather like 1280 with monochrome display? Ta.

ath16, 14 Jun 2011frm whr can i download themes for this phone? I hav downloaded m... moreyou can download themes having nth format these themes are available on site "mpbus.net" & also on the nokia's ovi store ... have a great day

• kshitij

will this phone support whatsapp

• ath16

frm whr can i download themes for this phone? I hav downloaded many themes but it says theme corrupted!!

• Catterpillar

jhony, 13 Jun 2011hi this is jhony, ca you tell me it it a dual sim active or stan... moreHi,

This is a single SIM phone. To use Gmail, either use inbuilt mail client or install Gmail by visiting m.google.com from your C1-02 opera browser. Hope this helps.

• jhony

Pup, 12 Jun 2011I got this fone ystrday. Nice fone. It hav edge. Operamini brows... morehi this is jhony, ca you tell me it it a dual sim active or standby phone ?
and how in the gprs, can it access gmail, facebook ?

• Pup

I got this fone ystrday. Nice fone. It hav edge. Operamini browser. Display is nice.

• Catterpillar

Nokia C1-02 : Is it the good old 6210 of current generation?

Remember Nokia 6210/6310 series phones once made by Nokia? I believe the have been one of the best phones ever made by Nokia, both in terms of sheer usability and design. Having owned C1-02 for last few days, I'm beginning to think that this phone really comes very close to being one of the best simple no nonsense phone with great battery life and usability.

I updated the f/w to 4.40 as soon as the phone arrived and did a hard boot. The phone has been pretty stable and has had fairly slick UI. When I connect to data service, the Edge [E] (yes Edge!) icon lights up with pretty decent data transfer speeds. (certainly not GPRS as listed in specs, I believe) My phone came with 1020mAh BL-5C battery and it has been holding damn good. The Gmail application performance has been decent too. However, since there is no support for multitasking, I have to start up the Gmail application every time to check my mails.. but it loads up and syncs in no time.

Will keep on posting my thoughts.. Until then,

Adios Amigos!

• vinc

hi guys, may i know does this phone able to read all the contacts from a 3g sim card? some old phone only able to read part of my contacts in my 3g sim card.

• Abrin

Anonymous, 28 May 2011hey!! can u please suggest me, which wud be a better bet? nokia ... moreIts features r satisfactory as d price,so u can go 4 it..

• Mohsin

rch, 03 Jun 2011can this phone be used as modemYes u can use as a modem also

• batka

how to use FM recording

• rajiv

i am big user of nokia phones i bought a new nokia c1-02 along with my 5 friends bcoz camera phones are not aloowed in our college god this is sucha a worst phone i never had in ma life it gets hanged and gets restarted it self it does nt respond or function soon takes a long time the wosrt phone ever main problem is software issue even got the latest software in it the problem increased but dint decrease ofcourse the features like bluetooth fm mp3 etc may be excellent but when they dont work properly wats the use