Nokia C1-02

Nokia C1-02

another great phone from nokia.......
although there's no camera,
but we still can watch video,play games,surf the web and listen 2 the music.........
moreover,there's bluetooth and usb port.......
camera is not important 4 me..........
bravo nokia.......
planning 2 buy this phone

after the viewing the back side of the phone, it is quite similar to Nokia 1280, afraid this model also has voice leakage problem..........

• enden

Denmark, 23 Sep 2010Hi Enden. You are from the Philippines? Me too. What you can say... morei dont like the screen( only 128x160 pixels)
keypad i think its not good

maybe next year

Ajay, 23 Sep 2010I like all features of Nokia C1-02 most. No other mobile gives s... moreDon't give wrong information.

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2010C1-00 Dual sim, single standby C1-01 Single sim single standby ... moreThanks a lot buddy

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2010please answer this question out of c1-01 , c1-02 & c2-00 ... moreC1-00 Dual sim, single standby
C1-01 Single sim single standby
C1-02 Single sim single standby
C2 Dual sim, Dual standby

please answer this question

out of c1-01 , c1-02 & c2-00
which one has a dual-sim feature and which one has a dual standby feature

Docomon, 25 Sep 2010I have heard that nokia decided to drop this model because of th... moreDocomon, ur a big liar the device will be released on schedule ? And where did they get the processor and ram complaints from ? when its not out in the market yet ?

• Docomon

I have heard that nokia decided to drop this model because of the ram and processor complaints. So its better go for nokia c3

Youtube video of the live device

• Raj

Does it hv dual standby?

• gsiy2

The dual sim of this phone will not work in the Philippines because SIM 2 operates in the 850/1900 frequency. All the mobile carriers in the Philippines use only the 900/1800 frequency. Only SIM 1 will work in the Philippines

• Romeo

Waiting..!

• Ajay

I like all features of Nokia C1-02 most. No other mobile gives such features in a mobile phone. I am completely satisfy with this model of Nokia.
Thank you for this product of Nokia.

• Gautam

I like all features of this model of Nokia Mobile most. No other mobile gives such features in a mobile phone. I am completely satisfy with this model of Nokia.
Thank you for this product of Nokia.

• Dodomon

When will it reach india? Surely be another great hit from nokia like the legendary n3310 classic.

• Tu Lele

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2010But I dun like Nokia Battery BL-5CB because it have only 850mA, ... moreBluetooth
Full-Speed USB 2.0 (micro USB connector)
3.5 mm AV connector
Email (SMTP, IMAP4, POP3), MMS, SMS
Nokia Messaging Service
Data: Calendar, Contacts, To-do, Notes, E-mail
Supported protocols: HTTP v1.1, WAP

That's enough for common users and I like 3.5mm AV. Not much phones in this section get it, even Samsung or Motorola (They us mini usb connector).

Video file format: 3gp
It support video. Not bad. You can watch video files

But I dun like Nokia Battery BL-5CB because it have only 850mA, not much. Nokia BL-5C have > 1000mA.

Bluetooth
Full-Speed USB 2.0 (micro USB connector)
3.5 mm AV connector
Email (SMTP, IMAP4, POP3), MMS, SMS
Nokia Messaging Service
Data: Calendar, Contacts, To-do, Notes, E-mail
Supported protocols: HTTP v1.1, WAP

• Tu Bobo

Video file format: 3gp
It support video. Not bad.