Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

in c2,will both the sims be in active condition???

• pavan

in c2,will both the sims be in active condition???

Pippo, 02 Oct 2010Yes....but nobody know a place in the world where NOW the phone ... moreBuy this product on www.buyitnow.co.in at very attractive price

• Pippo

Yes....but nobody know a place in the world where NOW the phone is available! Write a webshop and I will buy it immediately! Please!
Bye

• User09

I think if your phone has two different IMEI numbers, so you have a real dual sim phone like Samsung D980.

• Sabah

U will not get call on other Sim if your on talk on one Sim

can anyone email nokia and ask if the two sims working on both time like samsung phone i.e reciveing call on one sim when making another from the other sim

• rohit

PAVAN, 29 Sep 2010I think all have confusion about the dual sim technology. I cle... moreif i got call on 1st sim then at the same time another caller trying to call me .then can it will show call waitng or switched off....
plz reply me

• karis

dual stand-by means if you are on a call on sim 1 then sim 2 is still active i.e you still can receive calls.

• amaresh

Hi, in C2 both SIMs will be in active means if u r talking,callers will get Call Waiting on SIM2.Go for C2
Thanks, But howz the phone performance?

• Sohil

hi,

I am not sure if the mentioned talk time is right... I am pretty sure its more than 4 hours... I had almost made up my mind to buy this, but i guess the low talk time is a demerit. i don think m gonna buy this now... too bad, :(

• krazy

Best Comment posted here...

1. Dual socket- which is in C1-00 & Samsung 1225.
2. Dual stand by- which is in C2-00 & Samsung 1252,2152 & in all local brand phones.
3. Duos - Only Samsung 3212, 5212, 6112, 5722.

1.Dual socket- Only one sim is active in one time.
2.Dual stand by- Both sims are active but we receive call on any one at one time.
3.Duos- We receive calls on both sims at one time.

• Ali Shah

vanshaj, 30 Sep 2010i want to know that in dual stand by if we are using sim 1 on ca... moreYes dear you can receive call on waiting from both sims i am using samsung dual standby 5212 and my both sims always remain on even during call on any sim.

• rohan

need to knw the answer , same for the ques askd by vanshaj

• Giacopiane-giacopian

OK
I assume that at presente this nokia dual sim is NOT available. And nobody know IF and when NOKIA will introduce it. ciao

• Riz

navin, 30 Sep 2010i want to know that in dual stand by if we are using sim 1 on ca... moreNavin, I read in some website, I think Nokia, that this can be done by Call Divert facility.

• navin

• Joseph

I have read about the C1 and C2 phones. I'd prefer the C2 but it's not yet available in East Africa. The C1 is available but the C2, not yet.
Any idea when it will be available??

• vanshaj

PAVAN, 29 Sep 2010I think all have confusion about the dual sim technology. I cle... morei want to know that in dual stand by if we are using sim 1 on call nd anyone is calling on sim 2 whether we'll be able to get a waiting call??

(There’s also enough room for up to 1,000 entries in the phone book, and a standby time of up to 16.5 days. A VGA camera, Bluetooth and GPRS also make the Nokia C2 a very attractive offering.) i got this message from the nokia blog, i was confused, which is which, 500 or 1000,c2 is such a low phone if it cant play videos, what's the use of its big memory if only music can be stored in it..>