Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

it has only 65k colors...old Nokia phones used to hav it..now days even china phone uses better lcds

• sahil

this is a good phone in only 2400. but long long wait for realesing

• B R A G A

guys its dual sim handset with AS WE KNOW & both sim cards work at the same time here is an answer to your queries

• SAAD

Riz, 28 Sep 2010Hello I am from Karachi. Just got to know about C2-00 and I thin... moreIt will launch on October inshallah in pakistan...............

nokia is loosing its market in India cos of delaying these kinds of sets.
last 6 month report says that Nokia is loosing market by 20%.

Our Desi brand like micromax,lawa,spie,all are growing very fastly cos they are making maximum dual sim mobile and launching faster than that of Looser Nokia(Stil Not available C2).

Why we are Waiting when we have lots of option and more better feature in same price????????????????????????????????????

• AMAN

wow,this phone compete the local brands & this is the best oppertunity to buy a branded dual sim phone.

what?!!! no wi-fi? my i-phone is better than this.

• mr sms

gr8 dual sim phone by nokia unlike the useless c1-00

• vinay

its really good

• Bharath

actually nokia should b clear about the dual sim , either it will work simulataenously or one standby another one works.......

• Riz

Hello I am from Karachi. Just got to know about C2-00 and I think its a phone I am looking for. Dual SIM, no non-sense phone with basic features. Anyone knows when it will be launched in Pakistan. I have been looking for a set but now my search is over and now I am looking forward to get this.

yes friend,
both the sim works simultaneously

• ralphie02

HHH, 28 Sep 2010i have seen the features of the nokia C2-00. but does the 2 sims... morei believe it does have dual sim standby as indicated in the features --> "Dual SIM (dual standby)"

• HHH

i have seen the features of the nokia C2-00. but does the 2 sims work simultaneously......i mean to say that if we are using sim 1 can we also recieve call on sim 2 as well?
because samsung has given there dual sim on stand by mode....mean both sims work simultaneously.

• akhil

yea... gr8 4 rough use...!!

Anil, 27 Sep 2010I am waiting from long time for nokia dual sim phone , because i... moreyes. i totally agree. nokia people should send this C2-00 immediately. may be too many bugs are being found in the production line and the Engineers' arse is being ripped open!!

• suman

c1 00 is a total bummer!! i dont think nokia people put their brains properly while designing C1-00. am waiting for C200. it is dual sim, dual stand by-> meaning -> if you are on a call using sim 1 and someone calls sim 2, you can get to see that one too. The Sim 2 is on even when sim2 is being used and vice versa.

• Denmark

sameer, 28 Sep 2010 I just want to know c2 is like that when we talk on sim1 and so... moreYes, I think it has a call waiting feature like other phones. its a basic feature.

• sameer

I just want to know c2 is like that when we talk on sim1 and some body cal on sim 2 can i get waiting option on that.

• Denmark

Anil, 27 Sep 2010I am waiting from long time for nokia dual sim phone , because i... moreYes, I agree with you. I saw already Nokia C1-00 in some mobile phone stores here at the Philippines but Nokia C2-00 is not yet available. I researched some information that both C1 and C2 is not yet launch. Why is that Nokia C1-00 is now available? What does it mean if they said "Q4 of this year"(the launching of Nokia C2)?