Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

• Mujahiddeen

mr sms, 29 Sep 2010gr8 dual sim phone by nokia unlike the useless c1-00yeah i agree with u bro

• Riz

PAVAN, 29 Sep 2010I think all have confusion about the dual sim technology. I cle... moreThanks Pavan for the useful information. Can I receive call if I put Call Direct on the SIM that is not active? If Call Direct is option then I think there is no issue with Dual Standby. What do you say?

• PAVAN

I think all have confusion about the dual sim technology.
I clear it, there are 3 types of dual sim in India.
1. Dual socket- which is in C1-00 & Samsung 1225.
2. Dual stand by- which is in C2-00 & Samsung 1252,2152 & in all local brand phones.
3. Duos - Only Samsung 3212, 5212, 6112, 5722.

1.Dual socket- Only one sim is active in one time.
2.Dual stand by- Both sims are active but we receive call on any one at one time.
3.Duos- We receive calls on both sims at one time.

• PAVAN

HHH, 28 Sep 2010i have seen the features of the nokia C2-00. but does the 2 sims... moreSamsung is better then this because Samsung gives more feature in low rate. Only Samsung has the technology in India in which we receive calls on both Sim on same time

• Riz

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2010it has only 65k colors...old Nokia phones used to hav it..now da... moreYou cannot rely on Chinese sets; they can go to trash anytime. Nokia is Nokia and I am sure it will be a great set like 1100.

it has only 65k colors...old Nokia phones used to hav it..now days even china phone uses better lcds

• sahil

this is a good phone in only 2400. but long long wait for realesing

• B R A G A

guys its dual sim handset with AS WE KNOW & both sim cards work at the same time here is an answer to your queries

• SAAD

Riz, 28 Sep 2010Hello I am from Karachi. Just got to know about C2-00 and I thin... moreIt will launch on October inshallah in pakistan...............

nokia is loosing its market in India cos of delaying these kinds of sets.
last 6 month report says that Nokia is loosing market by 20%.

Our Desi brand like micromax,lawa,spie,all are growing very fastly cos they are making maximum dual sim mobile and launching faster than that of Looser Nokia(Stil Not available C2).

Why we are Waiting when we have lots of option and more better feature in same price????????????????????????????????????

• AMAN

wow,this phone compete the local brands & this is the best oppertunity to buy a branded dual sim phone.

what?!!! no wi-fi? my i-phone is better than this.

• mr sms

gr8 dual sim phone by nokia unlike the useless c1-00

• vinay

its really good

• Bharath

actually nokia should b clear about the dual sim , either it will work simulataenously or one standby another one works.......

• Riz

Hello I am from Karachi. Just got to know about C2-00 and I think its a phone I am looking for. Dual SIM, no non-sense phone with basic features. Anyone knows when it will be launched in Pakistan. I have been looking for a set but now my search is over and now I am looking forward to get this.

yes friend,
both the sim works simultaneously

• ralphie02

HHH, 28 Sep 2010i have seen the features of the nokia C2-00. but does the 2 sims... morei believe it does have dual sim standby as indicated in the features --> "Dual SIM (dual standby)"

• HHH

i have seen the features of the nokia C2-00. but does the 2 sims work simultaneously......i mean to say that if we are using sim 1 can we also recieve call on sim 2 as well?
because samsung has given there dual sim on stand by mode....mean both sims work simultaneously.

• akhil

yea... gr8 4 rough use...!!