Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

Anil, 27 Sep 2010I am waiting from long time for nokia dual sim phone , because i... moreyes. i totally agree. nokia people should send this C2-00 immediately. may be too many bugs are being found in the production line and the Engineers' arse is being ripped open!!

• suman

c1 00 is a total bummer!! i dont think nokia people put their brains properly while designing C1-00. am waiting for C200. it is dual sim, dual stand by-> meaning -> if you are on a call using sim 1 and someone calls sim 2, you can get to see that one too. The Sim 2 is on even when sim2 is being used and vice versa.

• Denmark

sameer, 28 Sep 2010 I just want to know c2 is like that when we talk on sim1 and so... moreYes, I think it has a call waiting feature like other phones. its a basic feature.

• sameer

I just want to know c2 is like that when we talk on sim1 and some body cal on sim 2 can i get waiting option on that.

• Denmark

Anil, 27 Sep 2010I am waiting from long time for nokia dual sim phone , because i... moreYes, I agree with you. I saw already Nokia C1-00 in some mobile phone stores here at the Philippines but Nokia C2-00 is not yet available. I researched some information that both C1 and C2 is not yet launch. Why is that Nokia C1-00 is now available? What does it mean if they said "Q4 of this year"(the launching of Nokia C2)?

• SANTOSH KUMAR

i am ready to buy nokia c2 but i want to know that torch is available in nokia c2 and other thing side volume is very important for every multimedia mobile, but i think side volume is not available in nokia c2

• anil lamba

is it avail in new delhi india if yes at wat price and if it doesnt have camera its great for me as in my off camera phns anyways nt allowed so is it really avail in black color where can i buy it from plaz reply

• Anil

I am ready to pay around 5000 rupees. But i need little updated version of c2 like atleast 2mp camera. Video recording and playing.good video resolution, And 64 mb internal memory and s60 software platform so we can multitask by that...:-).

• Anil

I am waiting from long time for nokia dual sim phone , because i wont trust in other handsets , as they not dual active and not durable and not servicable so. And i am asked for c2 mobile in all mobile stores. I didnt got , and i saw c1 is available in all stores. Why like this? Nokia announced both mobiles at a time but still its not available why?

great device on basic mode ever by nokia

• hi

when when when? people are very eager to get this phone.. please let us know the release date..

• Aklavia

Hi GSMARENA,

Please change the phone book memory of Nokia C-2, it is 500 contacts as given on www.nokia.co.in official website, instead of 1000 contacts as shown at your web page.

Thanks a lot!

• Aklavia

Hi All,

I heard from source that Nokia C-2 in not Dual standbay phone i.e. we need to switch off/switch on phone to change the SIM.

Further there is no Video player and capture.

Please be sure yourself and check these things before you buy Nokia C2 in over happyness/reactions.

Have a Nice Day!

Thanks!

does the camera recording video or not ? i see some people writing no video recording is it true ? i know it is vega camera but not recording video ....i will be shocked?
does nokia announce any other models with dual sim and dual standby with more options and good price?

• sanjuz

yesterday i visited to NOKIA Priority saw C 1 can any one tell when C2 will going to Launch in India at what price and are they will able to use both Sim at same time, ,,, with Call waiting

• ok

i wish the games could also be +downloadable since it's java capable...dual sim feature is a plus though

Great phone.................every one like this

• Muhammad Hamad Umar

i am waiting c2 last 4 months;i thing that is best dubal sim phone

• Giacopiane

Is this phone available? I'm form italy...but the two sims work together? I mean, is the same thing of having two phone working together, is it? As I can't find it... Ciao