Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

• Sona

This phone can't play any kind of online video

• avaniash tiwari

this mobile is very gud ,with dual sim , but emory is not sufficient , their is big problem that is new video is can create not unable to open file. this is big defact

• twins122

guys this phone is just simple txt n call phone..its very good for people like me that needs only a phone to txt n call...

• Subham Verma

There is a big issue(defect) in this handset,after adding a song to a created new playlist the phone is unable to remove song from that playlist while u r trying to remove any song from that playlist.
According to me it is a big defect that should be fixed.

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2012I think u r asking about whatsapp. whatsapp is available for s40... moreWhy you tube is not worked with c200?

• to2k

is it can be able to modem

• S.k

raazzzz, 25 Aug 2012can we use whats up with this phone can we watch live videos li... moreNokia c2-00 phone doesn't work in you tube video. If i insttal some software that may be possible .?how can i use this.

• raj

Can we use Skype in this model.

raazzzz, 25 Aug 2012can we use whats up with this phone can we watch live videos li... moreI think u r asking about whatsapp. whatsapp is available for s40, but we can't use on this phone.
I try to watch youtube videos but i got some errors.

Worst phone ever seen. Just one thing about it --> zzzzzzzzzzzz......take naps while using.

Wake-up Nokia. I hope you know there is competition around. When will u improve ? It is 2012 and not 1995. People are fed with your same interface and apps. Opening Inbox...closing inbox...CONTACTS NOT READY...zzzzzzzzz.wake-up....

But For me its No - Kia. U r finished.

i have nokia c2-00 phone..applications are not working when i choose globe or tm sim for internet,..not good

• Juned khan

raazzzz, 25 Aug 2012can we use whats up with this phone can we watch live videos li... moreThis phone doesn't support to you tube.this phone has many problem i.e it leaves memory sometimes.

• raazzzz

can we use whats up with this phone
can we watch live videos like youtube with this phone

• raazzzz

can we use whats up with this phone

• Rahul

It is not Andriod
Cant use Whatsapp

• faisal ghani

it is good for all

• madhu

If i switched of and switch it on , inbox will take longer time to open in tat time i cannot able to send and receive any msgs.
if it open also i cannot able receive msgs again i have remove sim and put it back like this i have to do for 4 to 5 times .
Can anyone suggest me on this please. i fed up with this problem .....Except this set is good

the camera of ds phone s not so gud,there's no nyt mode & no selction of quality of camera!!!ds can b change through updating ds phone??how??

• geedee

I forgot the security phone for my nokia c2 what should l do

• harley

I brought my Nokia C2-00 last December 2011 and i notice it just automatically turning off on its self then you cannot use it for a while and it says" SIM is not ready" its quite inconvenient in our part as user of the said unit.