Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• aftab

is c3 comes with dual simcard option?..guyz plz txt ur feedbck

• aaa

Do facebook games or applications work on this? like texas holdem poker, mafia wars,etc...or do i have to download something then it will work(if i have to download something in order for apps to work,plz tell the name of the saftware)??

• ano

so-confused, 05 Aug 2010 I have this phone for five days now....and it works well for me... moreIf the battery power is empty, charging time for the battery takes about 3 hrs and 51 minutes and 3 seconds. This is the specific time value of charging.To optimized the battery life, discharge the battery till empty and charge it in full bar. Do this three times for better battery life. This is an advice for all mobile users.

• ano

Preet Sachdeva Delhi, 06 Aug 2010it has no wifi. no 3.5 mm jack. display is only 256k. more over ... moreNo space for negative person here. Always complaining so tired of listening to complains.

• Preet Sachdeva Delhi

komal, 06 Aug 2010preet there is other option under my screeing thats sony ericsso... moreit has no wifi. no 3.5 mm jack. display is only 256k. more over its slide. and life of any slid or flip phone is less. its just a small music class phone. no CPU no OS. standard operating. as compare to C5 i would say no. just 0.4 bigger in display. review is good coz features are standard. there is nothing challenging in this phone. nd battery is really poor as compare to nokia. just asked from my collegue in office. less talktime.

• santosh the mobile s

i know that this handset is good but this phone is depend java operating system but how can possible unlimited phone book entry.please explain in this topics then i will purchase nokia c3.

• djmix

there is no flashlite! edit the specs!

• deepti bhat

its good , looks like E 73, 71

• komal

Preet Sachdeva Delhi, 05 Aug 2010Screen size is small nd its not querty. but camera is 3.27 (in a... morepreet there is other option under my screeing thats sony ericsson zylo..read its review n found interesting...do u think it will be gud option? any commnets about that.

• JaSmeet- MumbaI

Guyzz...!!

plz can u suggest me some other cellphone besides this one ??

with a good camera..music player..n more features accepted..
under 8.500k price range ?
NOKIA preferred as it supports the tird party
apps,games n themes well..??

pls sugest !! :D :)

• Chetan

In screen type perspective, LG C105 looks much better with its portrait type screen due to it supports the existing Java games. Dude, I really sick and tired of qwerty bar's benefitless landscape type screen.

• Nokia lover

yeah me too, just wonderin if it's bang for the buck... planning to buy 1 for my wife... any reviews about c3?

• gangadhar avuti

this is good handset i like it s fetures and my sugission is pl go purchase & enjoy of new experions

• Wayne

Guys, I have this phone for a few days here Philipines. Bought at P6,295, awsome deal. This is my review:
Pro:
1) Great Wifi connection, use at home at public.
2) No call drops so far.
3) Battery last very long time.
4) Great solid metal feel.
Cons:
1) Cannot enlarge font size like in Microsoft word.
2) No 3G, but I don't really care because using wifi.
I might pick up another one, the pink one for my daughter.

• BISDAK

krish, 05 Aug 2010is it worth it buying this C3? nid ur replies...If you're looking for a low-budget phone that has wi-fi and bluetooth capabilities, then it's the phone for you. In truth, C3 isn't a superphone, but it is pretty good value for its price.

• BISDAK

khattab, 05 Aug 2010whta is the function of that key..(sym).??please any body answer... moreThe Sym key is for inserting symbols. It's a handy button for those of you who like to put emoticons and other symbols in their messages.

• BISDAK

so-confused, 05 Aug 2010 I have this phone for five days now....and it works well for me... moreThat's been my experience too. No real problem there. Though the sales personnel at Nokia did say that it should only take 1.5 to 2 hours to charge. They also said though that you don't necessarily have to charge it to full every time and that the battery will be able to take it.

afriman!, 05 Aug 2010all these questions on c3 are utmostly unanswerable! the c3 is j... more@ afriman:

We asian specially filipinos can speak english fluently, but can you speak tagalog or any asian language? who's talking?????

• khattab

whta is the function of that key..(sym).??please any body answer me...thanks

• afriman!

all these questions on c3 are utmostly unanswerable! the c3 is jst lyk any other s40 fone e.g 5130,2700. it cant do evrytin and yes 3rd party apps work but obviously .jar files only and .nth themes. all u indian/asian folks jst keep bombadin dis site with overly ridiculous questions and callous answers!worst still u wont speak english!