Nokia C5

Nokia C5

I need to unlock the Network to be able to use any simcard.
Thanks,
OBA.

Where to get Nokia C5-00 motherboard(pcb), plz inform me.
it was got damaged due to removal of battery without switching off mobile .
How to get repair it. Plz suggest.
Advanced thanks

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2016Whatapp support hear and speak

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2016Which way we can dw what's aap Whatapp support

• Saulius. O

Its actually old phone, but it is smart. COOL

• kamal

whats app expired in september for symbian fones
Allready working 3g
using this time good 3g browsing and downloading.
May i kiss u nokia?

• RAVI

Its 3G
Whatsapp Works in it

• Ershad Alam

When I talk somebody they can not hear me clearly. Their hearing sound is very low.

Pls. let me know the solution.

Thanks

Ershad Alam

• A

Does anyone know if this phone is 3G? compatible with a three sim?

• SHASHI KANT

Igor, 15 Sep 2016Using this phone after 5 years. Totally happy with it. It g... moreShould I buy this phone aur some other Nokia phone. Can u please suggest. I need a good keypad phone for my dad.

• Igor

Using this phone after 5 years. Totally happy with it. It gives you a lot of flexibility in usage and battery life. It's how should be a phone in its primary concept. Doesnt bother with charging. A charge is enough for 3 days of average speaking + messaging. Love it, love it, love it.

My phone since i was in high school. I bought it in 2011. Work fine despite the navigation button got peeled off

Somebody told me this phone has unlimited phone book memory storage or may be 5000 contacts. Can somebody please confirm on this?

• sachin

what a smartphone...this is superb no faults to tell..still have this cute friend and i surely know i can use this next 2 or 3 yrs as i used last 5 yrs..

• balti

thanks nokia.
Nokia is 1st and nokia is last.
Plz come back.

the phone is just superb

• Dave

I still have this mobile device and it keeps serving me efficiently. A true smartphone - sharp and reliable, unlike the endless pieces of decoration we see these days.
Bought it in March, 2011. Five years and counting! God bless Nokia!

• Arju

Youtube doesnot load in my nokia c5 in any browser

• vikarm

c5 mobail

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2016Which way we can dw what's aap U can download from the official website