Nokia C5 Endi

Nokia C5 Endi

• jjb

Carol, 20 Jun 2020100% right.Carol, that's bull-pucky this phone is a piece of crap. I upgraded at Cricket and it wasn't free by any means.....bluetooth keeps dropping, it won't "sync" properly with my new car [and before you chime in with an unsolicited ignorant opinion] the dealer tried it twice, and it messes up the entire system in the car....I WILL find a way to exchange this piece of crap

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Ken, 15 Jul 2020This phone sucks for the reason it keeps freezing up when I... moreHate to tell ya this but software bugs is typical Nokia, I have same speced phone from TECNO and this never happen... :I

Carol, 11 Jul 2020And to think, all what you said, is actually your fault for... moreNo, that's NOT what was said. I have this phone and the volume adjustments do suck. Things I could do on my LG aren't available on this high priced phone. Not a fan either.

I've always used LG phones. The local Cricket store had 1 in stock, an older model. I got the Nokia c5 Endi...big mistake. I frickin hate this phone. Always freezing up and locking down. At least my LG I could take the battery out & restart it if it locked up. This Endi will be my last. $170 waste of money.
Cricket store said they're getting complaints on every one they've sold about locking up. 🤬🤬

• Ken

This phone sucks for the reason it keeps freezing up when I'm using it. I have to power it down and restart it at least 10 times a day.

• Carol

stitchers, 26 Jun 2020Purchased this phone 2 weeks ago and it SUCKS!!! 1. You ca... moreAnd to think, all what you said, is actually your fault for not being able to set some settings and has nothing to do with the device.

• Hitchhiker

stitchers, 26 Jun 2020Purchased this phone 2 weeks ago and it SUCKS!!! 1. You ca... moreYou can disable the Google Assitant by going to Settings --> System --> Gestures --> Google Assistant and disable it in there.

• stitchers

Purchased this phone 2 weeks ago and it SUCKS!!! 1. You can not increase volume on notifications as there is no adjustment slide. Have to add an after market app. 2. Also button on left side is a nuisance as it always comes on when you pick up the phone. Can't disable it. I have a medical app that HAS to activate when phone is in sleep mode and the phone does not allow apps to do that. Only when the screen is on will it allow apps to activate even though it is marked to allow. As soon as you add 1, yes 1 new app it slows down drastically.

Will be returning it.

• Carol

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2020This should be 130euro not 150This is 150$ not euros, and will probably be sold only in USA as it is only made for Cricket, so your point being? Don't have to say, we all know, you're just here to place a useless comment.

• Carol

LordKaktus, 10 Jun 2020Why is everyone complaining about a phone made for a US car... more100% right.

• Mukhtar

macadoo, 15 Jun 2020ive just purchased the nokia c5endi it has a great camera t... moreWhy the cameras are not in Zeiss future pls

This should be 130euro not 150

Locked to criket only? ...or is there an unlocked / global version of it?

• macadoo

ive just purchased the nokia c5endi it has a great camera that I can tell, the speed is so much faster than the nokia3.1 its not comparable, I just hope it holds up to what it seems to be doing now, I will keep you guys posted, I switched over from a galaxy9 (samsung), I don't have the money but I think im getting over it with this new nokia I have.

Had an HTC droid DNA, then Mi A3, now a Nokia C5 from Cricket wireless. What a relieve, this phone is so much smoother and snappier than both the Droid DNA and the A3. I had the A3 for not that long but the battery got worse and the phone got slow. The Droid DNA was the phone before the A3 and got slow since the last update. I have used this phone for only 5 days yet but I am surprisingly happy with the device, for the price I had my reservations but I just don't want to pay for a flagship. Especially for the simple tasks I do on a smartphone.

• BRIJ B Y

Not mentioned single sim or dual

• LordKaktus

Why is everyone complaining about a phone made for a US carrier? Most people get these phones for free by switching or signing up for a plan. This is why I will keep saying gsmarena comments are just bunch of mad people complaining about a phone they don't even have or will ever buy.

AhmedSLL, 09 Jun 2020I didn't know that the mi A3 is officially available in the... morePretty much anything is available in the USA. Even Huawei phones. "officially" or not everything is obtainable.

joe nodden, 09 Jun 2020No the Mi A3 is far superior. It's not even close. This isn... moreI didn't know that the mi A3 is officially available in the US, but yes, sure, a much better option.

GeeSquer4U, 08 Jun 2020Hi God Father of English. He meant that Nokia C5 is only fo... moreOoooo I was right about English not being your first language. Why am I not surprised. Anyways, no it wasn't "clearly mentioned that Nokia C5 endi was cricket US specific". That's mentioned in an article completely separate from this spec sheet and the opinions. Just admit he's wrong and stop making yourself look less intelligent. He obviously used "it" he shouldn't of.
Besides, even IF the fact that it's only being sold by Cricket wireless was mentioned somewhere here, the reply would still be terrible. He's clearly trying to let me know that something is only available in the US market. Meaning he thinks I don't know it is. Meaning I would have ZERO CLUE what "it" could have meant if that was the case.