Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• RAJ_DEL

Any one has any idea about the C-6 re-launch?? still prob or its okk.

hi guys regarding the sale of nokia in phil tomorrow. is it 1 unit per person only. it was not indicated in the techpinas. only the lg p500

hi to all..

black or white color?

which is better?

what is the latest firmware for this phone?

this phone is a must buy..

a have this phone..

no problems till now..

I'm not trying to convince anyone. This is a budget phone. So far, I didn't face any hang problem. I do admit that it is a bit lag while you access to music or photo folder. The downsides are the heavy weight, screen is not nice to touch and the average speaker volume. The quality of the camera is satisfied. The QWERTY keyboard is also very convinient. Overall, it is a great phone. =)

• Jeo

I have received an email also indicating the incoming sale of nokia c6 and lg optimus one. I am gonna check in megamall to see if its true.

• arun

Vijay, 12 Nov 2010Hi.. to All Nokia C6 users plz tell me Is thr any hanging proble... moreits not hanging...if u had the prob means make one software update..

• Vijay

Hi.. to All Nokia C6 users plz tell me Is thr any hanging problem with C6 plz giv me a rply..

• Shailesh

Its still not available anywhere in mumbai.. and yes, the discussion boards at nokia still say that the latest firmware is not very good.. the piece still hangs.

• Fluke

[deleted post]is this for real????

• oppa

judy, 12 Nov 2010is it true about the promo of c6?yup, have checked it in yugatech and there 's a poster on this promo.

• AIKS

where in particular at sm north edsa?.. pls pls pls.

• judy

is it true about the promo of c6?

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2010hey guyz,i wana get a new phone bt m lil confused..do suggest me... morejst go fr c6 its really gud wit gud feature

• oppa

[deleted post]Hi Pop.Lock.It ,

I'm planning to get one. Hope to get it tom at SM Megamall. =)

• Sudhakar

I think most of the users still spread rumours about this phone. It is working now. Go ahead and buy. IT costs Indian Rupees 13800 approx.

i have this one! great phone :)

i have this one! greay phone :)

good phone..