Nokia C6

Nokia C6

now the C6 is updated..

that is why nokia is starting advertising it..

for me my C6 is so good..

best buy..

touch and type..

hey guyz,i wana get a new phone bt m lil confused..do suggest me a gud mobile preferably nokia wid gud camera...i lyk c6 bt dunno if it is gud enuf or nt.

• Fraz bashir

akbar bashir , 09 Nov 2010c6 is a good user friendly phone but ovi applications are not up... moreyes you are right.i have bought this set and the same problem is with me

• jeevan

dear nokia C6 users plz tell me is it a good one or not. Is thr any hanging problem with C6 plz giv me a rply

• meme

i just bought mine a while ago... and it's good...
i just hope it'll last!!! :)

• sunny

avoid touchscreen phones go for bar phones. Touchscree stops working i've got very bad experience of this phone its touchscreen stopped working. The phone featurewise is excellent. Nokia is the best no doubt but touchscreen phones dont last longer. Now e5 is the best phone.

• Khalid

I bought it on 28th of OCT 10
from Nokia priority dealer patna & since then this phone is not working properly.it hangs no matter it is being used or it is idle.now ma c6 is in nokia care for last 10 days..

• Sudhakar

Suman, 11 Nov 2010Can anybody tell me wheather stylus(touching pen) is available f... moreCheck in Nokia Priority store.

• Suman

Can anybody tell me wheather stylus(touching pen) is available for nokia c6

• Adam

this phone surely will get the most hang(ed) phone 2010 award..

• Sudhakar

vijay, 11 Nov 2010is nokia c6 is comfiratble than others Yes. You can surely go for this (C6-00) phone. Note that this model is C6-00 and NOT C6 according to Nokia. This is the developed version of Nokia N79. Both Nokia N79 and Nokia C6-00 are similar in features (only difference is : o/s version, display size, touchscreen, internal memory and keypad).

Also both are nice phones in addition to Nokia 5320 Expressmusic.

• vijay

Jay, 11 Nov 2010Hey Guys I have recently bought Nokia C6. Click the followin... moreis nokia c6 is comfiratble than others

[deleted post]u say it is worth rite....then wat do u say about those complaints....

sunny, 11 Nov 2010i bought this phone on sep 17 it is really amazing phone. I like... morehey so wat is ur opinion about the c6??....whether it is worth buying or not...??? plz reply.....

hey guys please suggest whether to buy the c6 or not.....i am kinda confused....i like the features but confused because i see complaints about this phone......so please suggest.....!!

• Rohan

In dis new version what is the new software version?
Plz chk *#0000#

• Ikhan

Hey Guys... today I got a call from Nokia Priority Dealer (MG Road, Pune, India) regarding the availability of Nokia C6. He told me that this lot is the new one and and the previous problems have been solved.

Hiii guys i bought this piece last week and its really working fine no hang prblm nothing.....do buy it,its awesome with complete feature which u wud lik to hav in ur phone...Hyderabad

• Dillayan

The phone awesome. Nice and really advanced in style. Battery can last for 3.5 days medium usage ( call,sms,gps and internet). Never regret to brought this phone. Not such as people told about this phone in this forum

• sunny

i bought this phone on sep 17 it is really amazing phone. I likedit very much 4 days back its touchscreen stopped working it gave so much problem. It became almost dead luckily it got started and still the touchscreen was not working. I got nokia E5 in exchange of this phone. Now i m happy.