Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• Nichus

super performance , super style

• Rine

Never buy this phone. It is acting like a headache to me. The touch screen isn't working properly. Even a month has not passed yet since I bought this phone and it is creating many problems.

• Jaivi

Super Phone...........

• raj

can we upgrade c6 with symbian anna?

• Pawan

I m using this phone since last 3 months and i found it is best in class.

• MOHAMMED

nice mobile

• TAUSEEF

really amazing phone in a very low cost with all features & symbian support

• Rehman gill

shaan, 20 Sep 2011i am going to purchase nokia C6 please tell me i purchase or not ya i am also purchasing if you have plz tell me how it is?

• Sen

shaan, 20 Sep 2011i am going to purchase nokia C6 please tell me i purchase or not os very very slow not equal spending money value

• sid

shaan, 20 Sep 2011i am going to purchase nokia C6 please tell me i purchase or not purchase . . . U will like it

shaan, 20 Sep 2011i am going to purchase nokia C6 please tell me i purchase or not Dont purchase, this is the old symbian platform,it will never upgrade to new symbian,touch sensitivity very poor,better to go for an android,or symbian anna or belle

• shaan

i am going to purchase nokia C6 please tell me i purchase or not

• kimelline

got this fone 3months ago, im plzed wit it, no probs, screen gud, batt a lil ltd, but it better thn sum others i had b4

• MMM

I wanna buy a new phone i thought about this phone bt i heard that the touch isnt very gd is it true ?

• shahrukh

this phone is good bt its all in your hand how ull use it ^first remember keep updating ur phone as a new update comes ^second download netqin mobile guard version 2.4 only (easily available at ovi)and keep cleaning ur phone with the help of this mobile guard ^third do not use every application at the same time it may hang or close any 1 application on your phone ^fourth whenever using ovi maps,message,contacts & camera after the use also close from the mobile guard because when we close the application it does not closes well its running behind which makes phone hot and it displays "memory full close some app"
^^^^^^^^^this all important things may help u to keep u your mobile healthy^^^^^^^^^^

• Onam

Its really very nice n smart phone . . .

• prasad

it is a wast cell

• raj

touch of this cell is veri bad

• Hritik Harsh