Nokia C6-01

Nokia C6-01

• A.N.

Nokia C6-01 or Blackberry Storm 2?

• funny guy

AnonD-3102, 05 Mar 2011Hi all, I was planing to buy Nokia-c7.I really liked its look... moreC6-01 is good one, You can go for this.

• shameer

nokia wants produce touch phones with capacitive @ low cost

• funny guy

With out knowing or using the mobile how can you guys are giving like this type of bad comments, If u are having any personal deals with particular phone manufactures u have to dealt personally, otherwise kindly avoid the blaming.

• nicezone

do c6 have a yahoo messenger, Skype and Goggle?

can somebody help me plz
i want to know if there is an option to select memory to store the messages.would someone check this for me?
messaging--setting--other

• Ank

Its a damn gud fone,who used it can only know about it,nothing is perfect in this world,rest everything is crap n NOKIA really Rocks!!!!

• Cambodia, Khmer

Piles of phones and softwares out there to pick, just mind yr wallet. so no need to fuck nokia or samsung lol. 4 me, The best phone so far is Nokia 1200. I dropped it from my car to the road n fall apart, picked up, reassembled, turned it on, cooly talked to my mom. However, i also have Nokia E5, great n love it. my next destination is HTC Desire Z. Move from one brand to another to get the fun of tech...each company test n toss its handset hundreds of time before selling to u, intent to target many level of consumers n to give them variety of choices. yr hated phone but still be the beloved to others. so not bad, lét's use it.

yus, 07 Mar 2011can somebody help, i have encounter a problum when my c6-01 re... moreYou'll find the file in the "Received files" folder on your phone when its transferred via bluetooth, you can move it from there using the file manager to your music folder, then refresh your music library.

• stalker

amul, 07 Mar 2011nokia have no idea ,touch phone want capacitive touch,fuck nokia... morethen marry your samsung ang worship your android!
LOL!

• amul

nokia have no idea ,touch phone want capacitive touch,fuck nokia,samsung is best hardware and software, i think nokia with android os ,

• yus

can somebody help,
i have encounter a problum when my c6-01 receive a song from bluetooth, i cannot save it from my message file and it do not go to my muscic file as well , by how....

H!r@k'z, 06 Mar 2011hey guyz plz do me a favour.... m gonna buy C6. Will it be bette... moreJust go for X6 cuz it has got 5mp cam with carl zeis lens and afterwards you can put c6-00 software in it. you can get the software at forum.pnht.pl you have to register there its free and then in pnht releases section you can download and flash it. if you are newbie then you can see the flashing tutorials.. Best of luck

• gurushant

Hi jayadeep,
me too from kerala.
Is your phone made in INDIA?
Do you know the availability of hungary, germany, finnish or korea phones in Kerala?
free 3g sim available with all NPD's?
regrds,

TheMasochist, 06 Mar 2011Zedge.net doesn't have c6-01 themes. :(set your phone to N8/C7 on zedge.net..they'll work fine on the C6 cos the screen resolution is exactly the same.. same goes for ind190.com..there are some awesome themes there too, also compatible with the C6-01.. zedge has a larger collection though.

TheMasochist, 06 Mar 2011Zedge.net doesn't have c6-01 themes. :(Hy man, try www.IND190.com 4 c6-01 theme

H!r@k'z, 06 Mar 2011hey guyz plz do me a favour.... m gonna buy C6. Will it be bette... moreGo for c6-01...much better go 4 it

• H!r@k'z

hey guyz plz do me a favour.... m gonna buy C6. Will it be better than X6 or may I go fo X6???? Rplyyyyy.........