Nokia C6-01

Nokia C6-01

• Siddhartha

Vishnu, 02 Apr 2015I have a nokia c6 01 mobile,one month before it can make a call ... moreIt's awesome really.....

• kkkdatz

is facebook messenger supportd by nokia c6-01?? And where can i download?

3x

soe, 07 Jan 2015hallow friends! my phon is why not download other application.pl... moregood job HALLOW its over

I've been using nokia C6-01 for almost 4 years now. still works really well. And i was pushed in to the pool with the phone and all it needed was to be dried from the hair drier and still it's good as new. No problem at all. and scratches on the screen at all. Nokia is the best!!

it is a nice phone,i really enjoyed it

I have been using this handset from past 4.5 years. This is one of the best handset in terms of display clarity, details and camera quality. Dual flash is awsome... Even battery back up is good.

• Vishnu

I have a nokia c6 01 mobile,it cannot connecting wifi networks. It shows connecting when switch on wifi and restarted the mobile. How can overcome this problem.

• Vishnu

I have a nokia c6 01 mobile,one month before it can make a call and access internet now it cannot connected,because the phone was offline and show a message insert sim and cant change online mode.

• poovarasu

Superb phone,using for past three and half years,no problems yet.only battery life is bad.

• Adnan Chudhary sahiw

good nokia phon

• jaf

Is this mobile integrated with built in FM transmitter?

• WwwW

Store doesn't work?
I can't download anything!

• soe

hallow friends! my phon is why not download other application.please help me........................

• vinod

I'm using C6-01 from last 3years wiht no issues until now, it started memory full prompts. Do I Factory Reset or Hard Rest which one is safe. will doing the reset does it lost the Bella OS and back to symbian^3 OS. any help here guys.. Thanks

dude, 20 Dec 2014My phone certificates get deleted by me unfortunately and no app... morenothing has been deleted.go to application manager-settings-software installation and select ''all''...then you can install allmost everything.

• dude

My phone certificates get deleted by me unfortunately and no app is now installing in my phone how can I get my certificate back in my c6-01

• dude

• hks

me, 17 Aug 2014hi. is there a trick for close up pictures? in general pictures ... moreThere IS a trick for taking close up or macro photos, just use a magnifying glass right in front of your camera, that'll do it :-)

kamal, 05 Dec 2014i forget my lock code that i change itdont worry you can switch off your phone then hold all botton when starting up that will be reset your password to 12345 and delete your data on your phone memory not memory card i hop it will be helpfull.