Nokia C7

Nokia C7

GadgetLover, 18 Feb 2012Hmmm..very strange..I installed the same and it didnt ask me for... moreYa Im running Anna...waiting for your valuable reply

AnonD-15537, 18 Feb 2012hi C7zak i hv checked the videos captured by C7 belle on pc, n ... moreDr.Bidhan....
How about Divx and Xvid videos. Does it supports these formats:-)

GadgetLover, 18 Feb 2012Hmmm..very strange..I installed the same and it didnt ask me for... moreWhats that i didnt get that.:)

• GadgetLover

AnonD-22351, 18 Feb 2012Dear GadgetLover:-) I downloaded that from the link but when i t... moreHmmm..very strange..I installed the same and it didnt ask me for any trial or serial..try re installing it..btw, if ur running Anna, try sklchan mods v7..it has video recording at 30 fps..I've been using that for a while..

AnonD-22351, 18 Feb 2012Dear Dr.Bidhan:-) How about video quality after Belle update a... morehi C7zak
i hv checked the videos captured by C7 belle on pc, n found these r 30 fps
i hv checked b4 belle videos, they r @ 25fps
bt in belle the captured videos r nt shown in videos, they r appeared in gallery...
While i searched them by file manager->F->DCIM->100NOKIA (ie. Like b4 now they r not saved in F->videos)

GadgetLover, 18 Feb 2012HolyN8 @the N8 forum has posted a link to a "Belle shell&qu... moreDear GadgetLover:-) I downloaded that from the link but when i tried to instal it showing trial or buy when i select "trial" it asking for serial number. how to install this..?? Thanx in advance

• GadgetLover

Anyone have any idea if sklchan mods work on Belle? I adore this on my C7!

• GadgetLover

HolyN8 @the N8 forum has posted a link to a "Belle shell" that lets you try the eye candy of Belle on your Anna phone. Of course this is not as smooth as the OS itself, but will give you some idea of what is Belle is like to those who haven't updated yet (Its the homescreen only, and all widgets available in Belle arent there, but its nice!!)

AnonD-15537, 18 Feb 2012www.n8fanclub.com/2012/02/rumor-nokia-808-pure-view-stunning.html?m=1Dear Dr.Bidhan:-)
How about video quality after Belle update and whether it will support Divx and Xvid videos..?? How about fps is it same 25fps or increased to 30fps, because somewhere i saw that its increased to 30fps,.?? Thanx in advance

www.n8fanclub.com/2012/02/rumor-nokia-808-pure-v­iew-stunning.html?m=1

Marlen, 17 Feb 2012Hello everyone! Have you noticed that since Feb. 17, Skype s not... moreskype has updated its version which supports belle.you can download that from nokia store or from n8fanclub.com.....

best of luck.:)

• Russel, BD

overall good cell using from 1 month.

Hello Belle users...
Does C7 supports Divx and Xvid videos after Belle update. Waiting for valuable suggestions.

paki, 17 Feb 2012i wants to down grade from symbian belle to anna? Any one can i... moreDear paki...
Why you want to downgrade your phone from Belle to Anna... Any reasons for that, if Yes what are those:-)

I have had this phone for over 18 months now and it is still a very fast and reliable. I find the sound on it when used with my Dr Dre Beats headphones is awesome, even better than an Iphone and the Galaxy S2. i would seriously buy this phone again.

• engsly

who have compared nokia c7 with nokia 701, 700, 600(previous belle) you will notice that nokia c7 supports DivX/XviD/MP4/H.264/
H.263/WMV player
but nokia 701, 700, 600 does support DivX & XviD.

AnonD-42448, 17 Feb 2012thanks dude,my mother will buy that one for me in kuwait,do you ... morewell the new c7 which is preinstalled with belle has more better screen and more stable software than the older once.....

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2012Dear C7 users... I want to update my C7 to Belle. But before doi... moreThe only changes in Belle are good ones.
( apart from the fact that .FLV aren't playing for me but that's a minority case )
You even get a very good widget for your FM transmitter.

• Marlen

Hello everyone! Have you noticed that since Feb. 17, Skype s not supported in our C7 devices upgrated to Belle? Does anybody know if Skype is going to be a working app. anymore and when?

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2012Dear C7 users... I want to update my C7 to Belle. But before doi... moreHello all... I have C7 and i want to upgrade it to Belle, but before that i want to ask for Belle users some clarifications-
*How is video clarity after belle update.
*How about FM transmitter, is it there or not
*How about camera clarity etc etc
please share your views and thanks in advance.