Nokia C7

Nokia C7

GadgetLover, 15 Feb 2012Do you mean you can install apps without signing? Is there any a... moreHi GadgetLover:-)
How did you got your certificate and key...??
Secondary did you tried those theme effects on Anna..? Thanx in advance

hi, I am going to buy c7 on march.just want to know if i can directly upgrade to symbian belle without upgrading anna first?or should i need to upgrade anna first?so that i can upgrade to belle?plzzz??need help.
..another thing?is symbian anna and symbian belle available in the philippines?.tnx for the reply..it will help a lot

• drakula

Anyone have n udea when will the belle upadate available for my C7?
It says "waiting for my aoproval" in belle availability site:

how long does it takes for me to wait? :( i'ts been week now

• anu

After belle update fring is not working....plz..hlp..

• GadgetLover

AnonD-22351, 15 Feb 2012Dear Ashman.... i tried it on my Anna but its not installing....... moreIts only for Belle, not Anna. Won't install on Anna.

• GadgetLover

AnonD-15537, 15 Feb 2012i hv hacked my C7 with norton...nw im able to install all the st... moreDo you mean you can install apps without signing? Is there any additional benefit to hacking? Rom patcher maybe? Mine isnt hacked but I have my certificate and key so signing apps is not a problem. Would you suggest hacking my phone?

• GadgetLover

Srini, 15 Feb 2012Hi I Purchased the Nokia C7 Last One Month Back , as i wanted to... moreUpdate the 1/2 first and then the other, and when its done, You'll have symbian Anna.

• GadgetLover

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2012NOTICE after update to belle go to SETTINGS > INSTALLATIONS &... moreWoah..this is major news..do you mean you can get all your old apps by doing that without having to manually re-install all of them? Does that include apps that were installed on C:, cos I guess those are the ones that get wiped out.

• Srini

Hi I Purchased the Nokia C7 Last One Month Back , as i wanted to Updated it to Anna Version ,as i Had Gone to Sowftware Update , after refreshing the List it Giving Option of C7-00Device Software,Symbian Anna Update1/2, Symbian Anna Update 2/2, Which Should i Need to Update it Please Reply It .... ASAP...

FLV isn't playing well for me,
Every other thing is smooth.
My old apps even retained my progress.
Have to update my Nokia Store again though.
6 home screens all present and accounted for, you'll see just four but you can add two extra.
Notification Bar is cool but could use more items.
I have to go bubbles and battery monitor hunting.

i hv hacked my C7 with norton...nw im able to install all the stuffs....some apps viz medical dictionary freezing in setting n exit automatically...everything else r awsum

NOTICE after update to belle go to SETTINGS > INSTALLATIONS > TO BE INSTALLED you'll see all you old apps to install back.

Cheers

• dirk

hey guys how to update BELLE in my C7?

• Manish

Ashman, 12 Feb 2012Manish, Belle is new and sure feels good ... I guess we need to ... moreMan it worked !!!! Thanks Ashman you r simply great.
How Nokia can afford to remove such a nice feature..
Belle finally started ringing on my C7 :)

• Manohar1155

iam using c7 it has more futers but its don't speed in 2G and 3G but 701 is very fast in 2G and 3G it has in 3G 14.4 mbps and 2G 5.76mbps in downloading but cost is same why please rply

Is youtube downloader working after Belle update. Please share your Belle experience with all of us. Thanx in advance

• ngani_mandin

just one question?I am going to buy nokia c7 this march,just wondering?can i directly download symbian belle without downloading symbian anna first?plzzz reply.need an answer.

• pjm

I'm using this phone for the past 10 months. First upgraded to Symbian Anna, which had a lot of bugs, later to Symbian Belle. Belle is a super platform with no bugs, made the phone faster and better customization.

• Ashman

saurabha26may, 15 Feb 2012After updating C7 with belle, i got the notification for updaes ... moreI guess some Anna apps don't intall in Belle.

• Ashman

AnonD-22351, 15 Feb 2012Dear Ashman.... i tried it on my Anna but its not installing....... moreI guess you need Belle for that