Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• saurabha26may

After updating C7 with belle, i got the notification for updaes available for 1. Microsoft Apps 2. Search widget. I tried several time to update the same however every time it gave download error. I had to restart my computer to update both of them.

Also, I am having trouble in installing other apps. Some times I get downloading error (e.g. Call Recorder) and some times even if it is shown as installed; the application is not visible in menu(Nokia Screen saver). Working on it. Will keep posting.

Ashman, 15 Feb 2012Installing is not that complicated For Symbian Belle: Instal... moreDear Ashman.... i tried it on my Anna but its not installing....pls help.
Hacking is compulsory to use this...???? thanx in advance

• Ashman

AnonD-22351, 15 Feb 2012Dear Ashman..yesterday i checked in youtube that One app is ther... moreInstalling is not that complicated

For Symbian Belle: Install Symbian Belle 111.030.0607 Custom Effects Base Package SIS Installer on C:/ (If you are getting update error while installing the SIS package, download ThemeEffectsBasePackageBelle.zip and extract them in C:/ using X-plore)

Download and move any effects to E:/Effects

Open Settings => Themes => General => Options => Theme Effects => On/Off. If they are already enabled turn them OFF and then back ON. (Effects must start working, if not, just reboot your device.)

Enjoy awesome theme effects on your Nokia Symbian^3 / Anna / Belle Smart Phone.

Ashman, 15 Feb 2012You mean using the phone as a modem for your PC? if so you'll ha... moreDear Ashman..yesterday i checked in youtube that One app is there on n8fanclub.com by name "symbian Belle custom theme effects"
I really impressed by that app But i tried to use that app But its only possible if i hack my phone. Whig i dont want to hack my c7.
Another way is there But i didnt get that. You just watch that video and go through that website and let me know how to use that app. thanx in advance

• Moodyz Egypt

Ashman, 15 Feb 2012For your internet connectivity on Nokia Suite, I suggest you rem... morethanks alot ashman

Do you recommend any programs for me to download?

• Ashman

Moodyz Egypt , 15 Feb 2012what i mean is that when i connect my phone to nokia suite i fin... moreFor your internet connectivity on Nokia Suite, I suggest you remove the suite (unistall) and download the latest one (version 3.3.84) and try. You might also see if the cable is plugged in properly. Sometimes the front USB port on a PC can become faulty... try the back one which is more reliable.

• Aswin R

i've been usin c7 since April 2011...
updated it with Nokia BELLE
awesome....you'll love the mob!!

Just connect the mob to PC usin NOKIA SUITE 3.3(latest version) and check for software updates...
BELLE update is 332 MB in size ...so you can't update it via 3G/Wi-fi . Also pls DONT install hacked versions of BELLE..go for the original ...and you'l love it!!

• Ashman

Moodyz Egypt, 15 Feb 2012guys could someone tell me the use of the communicator program? ... moreMicrosoft Communicator is a program in which you set up your Office communications like phone numbers, emails, addresses for corporate office communications so that your collegues can always stay in touch. The communications are handled by Microsoft servers and offers instant messaging, email, calls etc.

• Moodyz Egypt

Ashman, 15 Feb 2012You mean using the phone as a modem for your PC? if so you'll ha... morewhat i mean is that when i connect my phone to nokia suite i find no internet connection on the program (although its already connected to wifi before connecting my phone to it)so i have to remove & replug it serveral times dounno what's z problem?
although could you state to me the purpose of communicator? how to use it? & any other useful programs i should download?

• Ashman

Moodyz Egypt, 15 Feb 2012well amn't quite sure zht battery monitor is accurate as you per... moreYou mean using the phone as a modem for your PC? if so you'll have to configure the settings in your Nokia Suite ... Tools ... Connect to Internet.
I'm not sure what you mean here.
About battery monitor... like I said it can sometimes give faulty info... try to restart the phone and check it once again.

• Ashman

AnonD-22351, 15 Feb 2012so what should we do to know the battery % dude:-)C7-zak, Nokia Battery Monitor is the one to use for now... although it sometimes gives a wrong prediction (most of the time it is quite accurate) ... I guess a new one for Belle might be coming up. Stay tuned.

• Moodyz Egypt

Ashman, 15 Feb 2012Well Moodyz, Battery Monitor is quite accurate most of the time ... morewell amn't quite sure zht battery monitor is accurate as you perviously said as my battery monitor now shows 71% full but it beeps from time to time to indicate low battery i don't know how ?
regarding Net program , have you tried it? is it ok? & compabtible with belle?
also another issue (strange one), when i connect my phone to my nokia suite on PC i find no internet connection although am already connected to my wifi network but it always tell me connect to internet so what is this?

Ashman, 15 Feb 2012Actually, to tell you... I don't think the Battery Monitor is ve... moreso what should we do to know the battery % dude:-)

• Ashman

Moodyz egypt, 15 Feb 2012then what to relay on to monitor your battery ? especially that ... moreWell Moodyz, Battery Monitor is quite accurate most of the time and gives resonably good results in a graphical format... for background apps control, I am not aware of such a standalone app... however you can use NetQin Mobile Security 5.0 which will help you find background running apps which you can close down from the Security manager itself.

• Moodyz egypt

Ashman, 15 Feb 2012Actually, to tell you... I don't think the Battery Monitor is ve... morethen what to relay on to monitor your battery ? especially that in belle you can't
also i need to find aprogram where i could control my background programs

• Ashman

Moodyz egypt, 15 Feb 2012i already monitor my battery through batterny monitor App but to... moreActually, to tell you... I don't think the Battery Monitor is very reliable in Belle (except for power saving). It used to work fine in Anna.

• Ashman

Ashman, 15 Feb 2012Dr. Bidhan, Lucky You... I only got the Search too update.... Wa... moreCorrection - Search Tool

• Moodyz egypt

i already monitor my battery through batterny monitor App but today sth. strange happrned, on the battery montir z battery status is 71% as stated but suddenly while am using my phone i got a notification that my battery is low, i don't know how did this happen? maybe its amistake & it happened again? any ideas?

guys tell us about the negative stuff you found till now &about z use of the communicator

• Ashman

AnonD-15537, 14 Feb 2012after update completed...i saw there was an option on nokia suit... moreDr. Bidhan, Lucky You... I only got the Search too update.... Was your phone bought in the US or something?

• Ashman

For Battery Monitoring and Power Saving utility, use Nokia Battery Monitor 2.2 and (or) (or both) use Advance Battery Saver. Both available in the Nokia Store.