Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• Ashman

AnonD-15537, 15 Feb 2012weather short cut is also working perfectly...but its not in wid... moreFor Weather, I often rely on Yahoo Weather ... just google it. Set your country or city if it is avaliable. Set Celsius or Fahrenheit depending on what you use and you are good to go... Just bookmark the page after your setting is done so that next time it is just a click away. Weather forcast has to rely on network connections so Yahoo weather is also a great tool for a Five-Day or more quite accurate forcasts

• Moodyz Egypt

Ashman, 15 Feb 2012The Microsoft Apps package (Office Suite with Lynx, One Note, Wo... moreguys could someone tell me the use of the communicator program? how to use it also?

• Ashman

For those of you having troble with Nokia store, you can download "Store QML client" app available from Nokia Beta Labs. I have done it and it works very well.

• Ashman

The Microsoft Apps package (Office Suite with Lynx, One Note, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Communicator, etc) is supposed to come later (approx mid 2012) for Nokia Belle devices. I say Doc Bidhan is lucky and has the apps. I dont have them yet... and it is not yet available for download anywhere.

AnonD-15537, 15 Feb 2012weather short cut is also working perfectly...but its not in wid... moreGood morning Dr.Bidhan:-)
Its nice to heard about that you didnt find any log. One more thing Doc..there is much power problem going on here so what happened if power will gone while i updating to Belle. is it dangerous or what..?

weather short cut is also working perfectly...but its not in widget just as shortcut....anyway i cudnt fnd any lag till nw......

AnonD-15537, 14 Feb 2012after update completed...i saw there was an option on nokia suit... moreDear Bidhan...So we should use battery monitor to check battery % and to activate power saving mode...then more about Belle. Any negative things

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2012Doc..i dint get you..you mean to say after update we get those A... moreafter update completed...i saw there was an option on nokia suite's update screen APP UPDATE(not software update) n when i click that i found 2updates 1st microsoft apps n 2nd search widget, then updated both of them
no unlike anna we cant check battery % r activate power saver just by tapping the battery icon in rt corner in belle

AnonD-15537, 14 Feb 2012ya after update i saw another pop up microsoft app n search widg... moreDoc..i dint get you..you mean to say after update we get those Apps or while downloading itself it will show...
Secondary is that option is not available which was there earlier in Anna to check battery % and power saving mode.. Thanx in advance

Is Belle officially released for C7 in India?

AnonD-22351, 14 Feb 2012Dr.Bidhan you mean to say you got those Microsoft Apps after Bel... moreya after update i saw another pop up microsoft app n search widget , n after download n install that i got these.....
For battery check i downloaded battery monitor v2.02 i use it as widget, wch show me the battery %age,power save mode etc....

• jlord

hippy... i was able to update my nokia c7 with the help of my friend that knows how to use the computer... i was facing a problem which didn't allow me to update of c7.. i was told to update my ovi suite from the old version to the newer version. i was able to update my phone from anna to belle within file size 306mb - 38 minutes.... belle is fast and smooth... although i lost some of my installed application.... i hope the belle is worth the update.. thanks

AnonD-15537, 14 Feb 2012hi C7 zak there are some microsoft apps viz microsoft lync,one ... moreDr.Bidhan you mean to say you got those Microsoft Apps after Belle update right..?
Secondary after Belle update how to check remaining percentage of Battery and how to activate power saving mode..? Thanx in advance

AnonD-22351, 14 Feb 2012Dear Ashman...whats that Microsoft app which Dr.Bidhan has told ... morehi C7 zak
there are some microsoft apps viz microsoft lync,one net,doc connection etc....bt dont know about them

Ashman, 14 Feb 2012I think Belle has much better Memory Management and seems to off... moreDear Ashman...whats that Microsoft app which Dr.Bidhan has told in his story:-)waiting for your valuable reply

• jlord

i have the same problem with ovi suite not working... my nokia c7 is refusing to update!

• Ashman

I think Belle has much better Memory Management and seems to offer more free RAM.

• kosa

Is this talk time right

AnonD-15537, 14 Feb 2012hi frndz sorry i coudnt wrote my opinions bcoz i was bit sad ab... moreDear Bidhan:) what is this Microsoft app which you mentioned here of 28mb:) please explain it what it is:)

• Ashman

AnonD-15537, 14 Feb 2012sorry ashman n C7-zak couldnt replied u actually i was bit diap... moreDoc ... I told you U're better off doing the upgrade by yourself ... that is why we have Nokia Suite ... that is why Updates and Nokia Store etc are available via the Suite.