Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• Manish

Hi All,
Upgraded yesterday my C7 with Belle. WOW, interface is just rocking. But missing some old cool features like "View Open applications" and battery status. Rest of the things are nice. Please share your experiences.

AnonD-4587, 10 Feb 2012Hi.I've noticed the same thing.But Iíve found a calendar widget ... moreThanks you very much, Getngo! By the way, I have encountered another problem in regard to sharing pictures in Gallery. That means we cannot share the pictures in the Gallery. Whenever I click on the icon to share the pictures, it says Feature Not Supported. Do you face the same issue? Anyway, why don't we send all the problems to Nokia so that Nokia can help us sort them out? Honestly speaking, I don't know how to send the problems to Nokia. Can you tell me how to do it?

Have any of you noticed changes in battery life after upgrading to belle?Now, after the upgrade ,my phone discharge faster (with one day) without any apps running in background and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi turned off.

ramshi.., 10 Feb 2012before installing belle what i want to do??? Need to save my all... moreBefore installing the new software itís recommended that you do a back up, even though after you upgrade all your things will be in the same place.when I upgraded I didnít lose anything only those apps that werenít compatible with Belle. In terms of UI in my opinion Belle itís nicer ,it will take some time to get use to it.

AnonD-18334, 10 Feb 2012Hi, all Nokia C7 users, after updating my C7 to Belle, I realize... moreHi.I've noticed the same thing.But Iíve found a calendar widget that looks like the original from Nokia Belle only bigger, the only thing is that you have to hack you're phone to install it.

• rohitnigam

hi.. i want to install jin hao effects on my c7. please tell me how i can have this on my phone. waiting for ur answer

• OD

manutdfanboy.alexand, 10 Feb 2012there is only a analogue clock not digital clock.... Damn i lost... moredear it has both clocks, if u connect it with pc suite & update software u will get very new xitng features, try it

• kvk

Marlen, 09 Feb 2012And one more thing: why does my version of Belle has only four s... morethere are 6 screens u need to activate it from right hand corner bottom

Hi, all Nokia C7 users, after updating my C7 to Belle, I realized that there is only one-line calendar. That means I can see only one event in the calendar. However, in Anna, there were three-line calendar. That means I could see three events in the calendar. Does anyone encounter the same problem? Your response would be highly appreciated.

Guyz try out NORTON SYMBIAN HACK it iz awesome.... U can install almost everything on ur fone, whether signed or unsigned, u wont get any certificate errors....

Moodyz egypt, 10 Feb 2012i think am going to stick with my ANNA beacuse i found so many c... morewell bro if u want to use c7 then anna is better i guess. nokia just wants to sell the phones which are still less than 1 ghz thths why they updated them to belle....

• ramshi..

before installing belle what i want to do??? Need to save my all contact numbers...
If the downloading faild means it will effect my phone or not??? please help me
which one is nice anna or bella???
Reply meee please

AnonD-16100, 10 Feb 2012after updating my C7 to belle, i lost my password: the phone ask... moreBro..you try 4 zeros or 5 zeros:-) or restore your factory settings.Hopefully it will be done:-) Anyways hows is Belle:)

after updating my C7 to belle, i lost my password: the phone asks me to prompt the password, and when i enter the previous one, it doesn't start, 12345 doesn't work either. is anyone facing this problem? please help

i have hacked my phone wid norton n there r tons of apps n games i wudn want to loose. So i guess i will get that clock in near future.. Its quite foolishness to reinstall belle just for a clock, isnt it.....
Anyway thanks for ur concern bro...
Sukriya lol

• Ashman

manutdfanboy.alexand, 10 Feb 2012there is only a analogue clock not digital clock.... Damn i lost... moreMy suggestion is that you reinstall Belle once again and make sure you dont touch any buttons on the phone during the process.

701 battery can be used in C7 but just a 100 mAh more wont make much difference.

• srinivas s prabhu

Yesterday i updated my C7 with symbian belle it is a good software

this is ace frome philipines the nokia belle is not dalready release in the philipines please reply nokia

• manutdfanboy.alexand

there is only a analogue clock not digital clock.... Damn i lost it.... N i cant even find its backup in ROM z: n c:....
n can i use nokia 701 battery on my nokia c7????

• Ashman

manutdfanboy.alexand, 10 Feb 2012i lost my digital clock widget in my nokia c7 running on belle..... moreIf you have downloaded a different digital clock app, you might have lost it. if you use the phone clock, it can easily be toggled between digital and analogue. I suggest ... you tap once on the clock on the homepage ... when the settings page comes out, tap on the analogue clock visible on the top left... it should now change to Digital format.