Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• harit

did any1 notice the battery life?
I installd battery monitor nd it consumed 45% battery in the background aftr just 15 hours with no usage at all!
Plz help
asap :)

AnonD-41583, 09 Feb 2012can anyone tell me how can i downgrade my device from belle to anna Based on Nokia, it is not possible to downgrade your device from Belle to Anna.

Ashman, 09 Feb 2012Chan Thea, for the big analogue clock, just tap and hold your fi... moreThanks you very much for your response, Ashman:)However, I have read Nokia Support Discussion pages. Most of the users have encountered the same problems, that is to say (No Toggle Bluetooth, No Weather Widget, No Big Analogue Clock). By the way, Do you have Big Clock and Toggle Bluetooth?

• btutus

well where to start.
I updated my C7 from ANA to Bell, i had a problem in my first attempt but in my second things got on the way. First thing I do have 4 home screen and not 6.
mail widget sucks, in ANA I could put my top 3 accounts in one widget and in one screen now in one widget I can only put one mail account and im allowed only two mail widget in one screen.
Message Menu sucks, i liked the way it was in ANA.
Menu also sucks in ANA all the application were in the Dir apps but in BELLE i had to create a folder for both menu and videos.
I liked very much the connectivity shortcut and notification menu.
I liked the flexibility in home screen, widgets and shortcuts can be put at wish.
Has anybody got ANY ISSUE WITH BATTERY LIFE.
yesterday i left my phone under charge for whole night and i took it out this morning it has passed only 7 hours with barely using it and battery gone nearly to 1/4 of usage

can anyone tell me how can i downgrade my device from belle to anna

• Jo

Hi,

After Belle update .flv ( Flash ) video file are not playing,
Kindly reply me...

F Jose

i am going to downgrade my device from belle to anna because anna is much better than belle

Ashman, 09 Feb 2012Well, I have not noticed any problems so far, I will definitely ... morecheck out the problem which i found in belle
we dont know how much time we have to wait for those problem to be solved

i found one more thing in belle if you want to see and dont want to forgot birth date of your dear one's you cant see their entry if the entry was multiple on the same day on calender wigdet ,if two person's birthday held on same day this widget show you only first person's entry you cant see other entry like you can see in anna
so anna is better than belle in many ways only more screen attaract you
i was very dissapoint with belle
please dont upgrade your device fron anna to belle

• Ashman

Moddyz Egypt, 09 Feb 2012Dear Ashman did you notice any problems till now? or you pho... moreWell, I have not noticed any problems so far, I will definitely report problems as I encounter them ... like aayan137 has mentioned. I say specific problems could have solutions we are not aware of at the moment... but as we explore and share we should be able to overcome them. Each OS will have different ways of doing the same thing. Future updates should certainly address those problems. Cheers!!!

anna is better than belle

belle has so many disadvantage we cannot activate or deactivate power saving option on home screen like we did in anna ,we cant know the date of specifict date in occassion in calender widget like anna ,in anna we find date of specific occassion when it going to be held in calender , if u use nimbuzz plication in belle and you are chatting with someone if you select full screen option you can not short your screen size until you kill your application
if you cant solve those faults these application and widget are not worthwile.

• Moddyz Egypt

Ashman, 09 Feb 2012Well the best new feature is definitely the Drop-down notificati... moreDear Ashman

did you notice any problems till now? or you phone is working just fine?

beacuse on nokia official discussions portal am reading about tons of problems for this new belle update

anyway i thank you so much for your reply

• Ashman

Moodyz egypt, 09 Feb 2012thanks ashman for your quick replay i will do it soon but co... moreWell the best new feature is definitely the Drop-down notifications bar. there is also a new browser, you get 6 home screens, individually adding and moving around widgets etc etc.
About SPB Shell, I guess you'll have to reinstall gain. I have not tried the 3D version. I tried the old one for a while and later decided that C7 home screens were quite adequate.

• Moodyz Egypt

For anyone from Middle east region

did anyone expereince any problems with the arabic langauge after updating to belle software???

plz anyone to answer me ASAP regarding the arabic problem

• Moodyz egypt

Ashman, 09 Feb 2012Moodyz Egypt ... it should not matter what your serial number is... morethanks ashman for your quick replay
i will do it soon
but could you tell me about the new features that were added after belle update & will it be afected that i have SPB Mobile shell or n't? also do you how to get the SPB MObile shell 3d ?

• Ashman

musa, 08 Feb 2012Can anybody tell me that how we can check the battery % as we we... moreMusa, Nokia Battery Monitor 2.2 (available from Nokia Store) is the best way to check your battery usage... it give you accurate info on everything you need in a very logical graphical layout.

• Ashman

Moodyz Egypt, 09 Feb 2012Dear Ashman my current problem is that my product code is 05... moreMoodyz Egypt ... it should not matter what your serial number is... once you connect to the computer and Nokia suite, it will get the version of Belle suited for your phone rather than be country specific. To put it simply, I would have to go to HongKong to update my phone because that's where the phone was bought... but I can sit hundreds of miles away and still get the HongKong update. If the Nokia suite shows that the update is available... just do it and enjoy! Cheers!!!

• Akash