Nokia C7

Nokia C7

AnonD-23327, 29 Jan 2012well nokia is very clever it will not make belle update for c7 n... moreNokia is NOT VERY CLEVER but TOO CLEVER. That is why the number of Nokia fans is decreasing day by day. I have been a Nokia fan for about 10 years. However, I have decided to be an Android fan since Nokia never keeps the promise:( For example, Nokia said, "the Belle update will be rolled out in the fourth quarter of 2011." Now Nokia has confirmed the update will start from February onward. Do you believe Nokia?

well nokia is very clever it will not make belle update for c7 now bec my friend yesterday bought new c7 and it comes with belle already. they want to make money and sell new devices...

AnonD-39874, 28 Jan 2012Frens Where i can get Belle for C7 weather its leak version no p... moreI know you want the Belle update. However, I suggest you wait for the official one because the leaked version has a lot of bugs. More importantly, the update process is complicated. As a result, it can damage your phone. The leaked version is V 111.030607 ,and it is not full of new features compared to v 111.030609.

AnonD-22351, 28 Jan 2012Thanx Chan Thea:-) R u already using Belle? If Yes Then what e... moreHi, C7-Zak! I am using Anna, not Belle. Actually, there has been a leaked version of Belle for C7 (111.030607). You can see its video on YouTube. However, I don't suggest you try this leaked version since it is full of bugs. Concerning your question "What extra features?", it is very hard for me to answer because I am not quite sure which version Nokia will roll out for C7. If it is V 111.030609, it will be perfect:)

Frens Where i can get Belle for C7 weather its leak version no problem and after updating i can again change to Anna ?

AnonD-18334, 28 Jan 2012Hi, C7-zak! Regarding your question with the Belle update, I wan... moreThanx Chan Thea:-)
R u already using Belle? If Yes Then what extra features we get if we update the C7 to Belle...? Thanx in advance

• k sraf

this is good but battery back up is very bad so can u fix this problam please thans

• sOMEONE

AnonD-22351, 27 Jan 2012Hi Subraj... I just wanna know, when we update C7 to Belle fro... morehow can software upgrade can upgrade a hardware

AnonD-22351, 27 Jan 2012Hi Subraj... I just wanna know, when we update C7 to Belle fro... moreHi, C7-zak! Regarding your question with the Belle update, I want to tell you that the processor will remain the same 680 MHz, not 1GHz. However, the Belle performance will be FAR better than the Anna one.

• adam§

sometimes it going to littile hang up! Y?

when will the official update of belle will be released for Nokia c7

AnonD-7026, 27 Jan 2012Look mate you will not believe how smooth belle runs on my c7 ev... moreHi Subraj...
I just wanna know, when we update C7 to Belle from Anna whether processor will get updated to 1Ghz or it will remain same to 680 only:-) Thanx in advance

• soni

everything is fine except battery life.

janko, 27 Jan 2012wat about the performanc of processor wit belle? Is it ok?Its a ... moreLook mate you will not believe how smooth belle runs on my c7 even though iam using a leaked version.
It runs quicker and smoother than anna.
No need to worry about processor mate.The only problem you might face is the battery backup.It wont be as good as anna but still good.
So wait and update to belle and you will love it.
There are so many belle mods out there which makes your experience much better

• Wajid

From which website i can download HD video songs for my c7
plz help.

• janko

shas, 23 Jan 2012guys pls tell me , thier is a disadvantage that the c7 is heatin... moreya..heating problm is der while browsing...but wifi conctn doesnt hav it..use wifi if u hav, u wil get a gud Battery backup too..

• janko

AnonD-7026, 24 Jan 2012Belle for c7 is leaked by taylor and the firmware files are avai... morewat about the performanc of processor wit belle? Is it ok?Its a 680M processr na!! I'm afraid of hanging issues wit update of belle...pls give me a reply.

• Ashman

Android Fanboys are proud of their speech to text app.

Nokia Believers...
Try "Vlingo"

Available on Nokia Store for Free.

Vlingo delivers speech to text and more. Find out for yourself. It may require a little bit of training to get the phone to do exactly what you want.

• Ashman

I have been using C7 for about 6 months now... the phone keeps on getting better with newer software and Apps... no problems yet, it looks like brand new. No scratches on the screen...

The only thing I really wish it had... "A Longer Battery Life!!!" Nokia should make a new battery for C7 - same size with 1800 mAh capacity or more. Then it will really be fun to use and not worry about battery drain issues.

• salman

hi....!! Friendz i hve use this mobile phone about two year and it has no major problem which may be not good for the phone the touch . Camera .frontcamera . And al the other softwarer and application r working properly on this set if any1 wants to buy this set he/she should buy this phone he/she will not find any problen in this phone...