Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• Ashman

I have been using C7 for about 6 months now... the phone keeps on getting better with newer software and Apps... no problems yet, it looks like brand new. No scratches on the screen...

The only thing I really wish it had... "A Longer Battery Life!!!" Nokia should make a new battery for C7 - same size with 1800 mAh capacity or more. Then it will really be fun to use and not worry about battery drain issues.

• salman

hi....!! Friendz i hve use this mobile phone about two year and it has no major problem which may be not good for the phone the touch . Camera .frontcamera . And al the other softwarer and application r working properly on this set if any1 wants to buy this set he/she should buy this phone he/she will not find any problen in this phone...

• Sapna

kumar, 24 Jan 2012Hi Friends. does fringe works(video call) on this phone..?? &am... moreHi kumar, I purchased nokia c7 last year in Feb. This ph. has no problem except one its front facing camera doesn't work. After 2-3months, it has stopped working all of a sudden. Otherwise I lv my c7 very much. But I think u should go for an ANDROID ph. Now its up to u to buy or not. Gud luck.

• kumar

Hi Friends.
does fringe works(video call) on this phone..?? & does is support all private dailar phones..??
I would like to buy this mobile. but before i need your suggestion friends, is it performing good r any other one..?? tell me pls......

Thanks.

• NAVEEN

hi Friends,,
does fringe(video call also,skype works on this phone..? & does it support all private dailar phones..? i would like to buy this phone pls friends suggest me.this phone is good, or any other one? i need u r answer pls...

Thanks.

• Ashman

AnonD-18334, 24 Jan 2012I don't think so, Ashman! Your friend may have told you a lie. T... moreYou are right Chan Thea, my friend mistook and called me too soon. I guess we have until Feb to wait. I'm in no hurry... sooner or later it's going to happen.

Ashman, 24 Jan 2012Great News...!!!... Symbian Belle has just been released for ... moreI don't think so, Ashman! Your friend may have told you a lie. The Nokia Belle update will be rolled out from February onward. Don't expect the update during this month. To me, I think the update will be done from the second week of February onward. Do you think so?

• monty

I have to buy nokia C7,shall it support all third party application or not plz tell me ............

i don't get it... why does nokia made 8mp camera wth Fixed focus?that's jst wrong.... same goes wth e7 n x7 n some more new nokia phone.... i miss the classic e series which even 3.2mp even got autofocus... i knw its not very important but i jst wnt to knw why.

AnonD-22351, 23 Jan 2012thanx for replying subraj:-) 1.I just wanna know how did you g... moreBelle for c7 is leaked by taylor and the firmware files are available at dailymobile.se forum.You need to flash those firmware files to your phone just like what nokia care people does when we give them our phone to update our software or when our phone is dead.
Belle is way better than anna as far as UI is concerned.way smoother,quicker than anna.you get more flexible widgets.
But the battery backup is not as good as I had with anna.May be because iam using a leaked one.
I believe the official one will be much better.
I have been using it for two months now and let me tell you you will love it.

• Ashman

Dehates, 23 Jan 2012after using android a lot i again want to shift to nokia but now... moreWindows phones by Nokia seem like a good way to go... I am just skeptical about the fact that Microsoft does not allow MicroSD cards and USB OTG (these are very useful and valuable accessories and a must for a modern phone).
Why dont you also consider Nokia 701. More Processing power, more capable GPU, Faster video recording, better camera (according to testers), brighter screen for daylight viewing, Comes pre-installed with Belle, Upgraded HSDPA and HSUPA ... all with not too much of a price difference.

Cheers!!!

Great News...!!!...

Symbian Belle has just been released for E6. My friend has E6 and is very excited about it. I'm sure it wont be long before it is made available for C7. That's a news to cheer for.

AnonD-7026, 23 Jan 2012Nokia said that they will start rolling out Belle from february.... morethanx for replying subraj:-)
1.I just wanna know how did you got Belle on your C7 before official release and
2.what are all the extra features you got after updating to Belle, i mean difference between Anna and Belle:-) thanx in advance

• imran

c7 is it support all application and voip calls i am planing to buy this model can u help to me abt wrking or not ?

i have this phone.. Its a great phone.. When symbian belle will release for c7??

• Dehates

after using android a lot i again want to shift to nokia but now im confuse whether to take c7 , n8 ,lumina 710 or again to n 900 ...... need your suggestion frnd im a very heavy user of internet ... i just need only one bt they all hv something spcl in thm .....

Rajeev, 23 Jan 2012There are couple of 1500 batteries but size might be bigger or s... morewith belle,the battery backup is not as good as with anna.
that is why I want to upgrade my battery as I want to give my c7 a long run

• Rajeev

[deleted post]There are couple of 1500 batteries but size might be bigger or smaller for battery compartment in c7. hence it won't stick to it.

• vivek

ya dudes its really amazing,You will not get such a good phone in all the means with in this price,really superb...

• Zohaib

AnonD-15537, 22 Jan 2012www.nokiasymbianthemes.com there r several HD games @ this siteThnx alot my dear!