Nokia C7

Nokia C7

AnonD-25554, 21 Jan 2012nokia 701 is better,it will get carla.But it'll never get amoled. ;)

• Sangam washington

C7 can support 'EXE' type files ?

• Nizhu

Hi,
I always get this Network Connection required thing, Whenever i swcitch on The camera ... it doesnt let me click pics properly. Moreover it still bugs me evntough i hav my settings on wlan only option. Can i solve this thing or i should take it to the nokia office somebody help me !

Pee , 20 Jan 2012is it worth it? C 7? Should I buy? Some1 convince me! nokia 701 is better,it will get carla.

AnonD-7964, 07 May 2011is c7 has low video quality than n97? my c7 video quality is ver... moreHey bro my phone dsn't have a batry bakup while using net. And also the phone is high heating.we can make omlet on c7's backbody after using net its time abt 1 hr .hey bro pls help me about ur c7's batry backup time pls

I have a problem with my c7.the phone is very high heat while using net the steel back cover is so heat and it dsn't have a batry backeup

• ahmed

Tariq, 17 Jan 2012i m using c7 since 9 months and found it very nice. Since last f... moreand me

at last nokia saw decline number of sales for c7 so now they are producing it with belle pre installed but still no use processor is still slow not 1 ghz...

• Pee

is it worth it? C 7? Should I buy? Some1 convince me!

• Ayush

AnonD-19840, 18 Jan 2012hi after some months my C7 feels too slow, i dont know what t... moreYou can go for Kaspersky Antivirus. Its easy to use & fast too!

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2012that's how it's built.the second grill's just for symmetry c7 ha... moreyaa one of the speaker is just for show,not actually there.......

• shaheer .p

Naveen, 10 Jan 2012Hi Friends,HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.I need to know,what is the defe... more u chose c701 model that besr 512 mb ram

• shaheer .p

c7 set will be long tie use very heat and battery back up low this problum ?

• Ap

Hardik, 18 Jan 2012hello frnds, i have 1 problem with my speaker of c7. as u know... moreHey bro. This is ur mo. Problm go near nokia care ane repair it

Hardik, 18 Jan 2012hello frnds, i have 1 problem with my speaker of c7. as u know... morethat's how it's built.the second grill's just for symmetry c7 has only one speaker grill!!

• rajesh

Hardik, 18 Jan 2012hello frnds, i have 1 problem with my speaker of c7. as u know... moretat speaker is designed in good look perspective..
its jus dummy...

I wanna buy a phone but confused in between nokia c7 and lumia 710 cause i dnt know much about windows phone. Can any one help me...

hahaha again nokia is playing games with people who are waiting for belle update, well better to hack it and update my friend did it and if u dont like it u can unload it and install anna again its simple....