Nokia C7

Nokia C7

niks, 29 Sep 2011how can i download "UC BROWSER" or any thing which can... moreu can download UC BROWSER from mobile9.com if ovi says error...i hv also faced d same problem when tried to download Transformer HD game..its realy irritating

himani, 29 Sep 2011plzzzz can any one temme can i update symbian belle on nokia c7yes u can update the Symbian belle,bt hv to wait for it's release officialy..im also waiting for this bt enjoying the Anna nw a day.

AnonD-9003, 30 Sep 2011but i already use a music stand audio device, still my c7 has po... morewhen u insert the 3.5 mm audio pin then u'll find the options jst go throug the LINE OUT option dnt pick the HEAD PHONE/DEFAULT option..in line out option the loudness automaticaly increases.try it,gud luck

• Moodyz Egypt

engsly, 30 Sep 2011pls i need your help if you have hacked your c7 pls let me know ... morei have the same problem as yous...i hacked also my C7...i didn't find nokia ovi or social....so i think i will reinstall the updates again (it contains ovistore&social)

i havnt bot d phone, bt 4rm reading ur comments, i think it has a weak battery nd weak audio. does evry1 agree

AnonD-15537, 28 Sep 2011jst buy a good quality head phone eg.. Sennheizer or creative..(... morebut i already use a music stand audio device, still my c7 has poor audio boost than my e63..

• BEST

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2011Help!!! i just bought C7 used today updated it to Anna and i ... moreTRY 1234

• Ashman

TechSpec, 29 Sep 2011I dont have that problem with video recording, sounds like your ... moreThanks bro... I have "camera pro" software which allows you to record 30fps videos too... but I have yet to try it out. I suppose it looks like the CPU or rather the GPU is not being able to handle the load.

Help!

I bought C7.it have purple tint problem how can i solve that without replacing LCD
and yes i have updated it to ANNA

• Monu

Please provide this model dual sim

• engsly

pls i need your help if you have hacked your c7 pls let me know i need a favour from u. my ovi.exe was mistakely removed from the folder c/sym/bin . i need some one who can copy his own and upload it here so as to download. pls

• niks

how can i download "UC BROWSER" or any thing which can help me to download movie faster. i tried to do so, but unable to do due to error

• Abdulkarim

himani, 29 Sep 2011plzzzzzzzzzzzz can i update symbian belle on my nokia c7 thank youWait till december.
U wil got symbian belle update in q4 2011 means last week of december.2011.
Hope u satisfy with my ans.

• himani

plzzzz can any one temme
can i update symbian belle on nokia c7

• himani

plzzzzzzzzzzzz can i update symbian belle on my nokia c7

• TechSpec

Ashman, 29 Sep 2011I have a small dissappointing confession to make. The video c... moreI dont have that problem with video recording, sounds like your processor is not coping. Just check to see that you dont have any other background apps running when ur using the video cam. I reboot my C7 every few days just to kill old background processes that take up memory. By the way, I have sklchan mods on mine since PR 1.2, which gives video recording at 30 fps. all smooth. The creator of the mods is in the process of making an Anna specific version of the mods. Really cool stuff.

• Ashman

I have been testing my C7 for the supposed "Purple Tint" ... guess I am lucky... have not discovered any so far. I have tested various photos and videos of different brightness. The screen is just awesome.

• Ashman

dupang88, 29 Sep 2011good day,,,, yaps heres some free anti-virus for nokia phone....... moreThanks bro... I will follow the link, try and let you know.

• Ashman

I have a small dissappointing confession to make.

The video capture is not perfect... it sometimes pauses / skips briefly ... sometimes the sound, sometimes the visual when taking video in HD mode. Anyone faced the same??? what could be the solution.

• Ashman

AnonD-12555, 27 Sep 2011Hi mate! On main screen go to OPTIONS, then go to WIDGETS TO OF... moreI have figured out how to turn off the GPRS when not required in C7.

Just go to Settings ... Connectivity ... Settings ... "Data use in home country" ... select "Always ask".

Cheers!!!