Nokia C7

Nokia C7

asnobody7, 28 Sep 2011Just Hold the slide lock key for 2 seconds.....the flashlight wi... morey r u telling me this i alreay knw that.

• cassandra

I need a code to unlock my nokia c7.

• Jubber

Hi Yamel,
Let me guess - you are an heir to a large fortune and the person who finds your headset will receive a large sum of cash once they send on their account details :D

• asnobody7

AnonD-15537, 22 Sep 2011just click the A/ in camera and select OFFJust Hold the slide lock key for 2 seconds.....the flashlight will trigger on/off

Help!!!
i just bought C7 used today
updated it to Anna
and i am trying to restore it to factory setting it asks 4 code
i tryed 12345 but didnt worked
1 solution is that i go to shop and get it re softwared but dont want that

Any Other Solutions please ???

nice mobile

• Maiwand

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2011is Nokia c7 applicable for skype?i hope anyone can answer this pls:)I used for a short time Skype in my C7

• Yamel

Hi guys pls where can i get the tv headset here in Nigeria? I've been looking for it long time now but any where i go its Not available. Pls help. This is the set you'll buy and Not regret.

• Brix

Hi guys..
What is the advisable to update the c7 to symbian anna?
Is for
Sw update on device.?
Or OTA?

And what is nokia care, how cn u update ur phone using that?

• chan

does anyone knw the price of gorilla glass of c7...my phone fell down and the gorilla glass cracked.

is Nokia c7 applicable for skype?i hope anyone can answer this pls:)

AnonD-9003, 28 Sep 2011after comparing my two smartphones, my e63 has greater audio boo... morejst buy a good quality head phone eg.. Sennheizer or creative..(not SONY)

after comparing my two smartphones, my e63 has greater audio boost than my c7 when using either headset or headphones.. can anyone tell me how to boost up my c7's audio wyl using accessories like headphones? does it require a software update from symbian 3 to symbian anna just to have a better audio boost? i need assistance ryt now..

• Ashman

AnonD-12555, 27 Sep 2011Hi mate! On main screen go to OPTIONS, then go to WIDGETS TO OF... moreI have done that too... it does not seem to stop and when closed from connectivity ... it just pops up again.

Ashman, 27 Sep 2011My C7 keep on connecting to GPRS even though I turn it off. I wa... moreHi mate!
On main screen go to OPTIONS, then go to WIDGETS TO OFFLINE MODE. It will stop connecting.

• nokia lover

can any one tell what is the price of c7 in malaysia ???

• abhinav

saintiano, 27 Sep 2011how do update to anna when if i use sw update.after download and... moreYou go a nokia care,they are update your symbin anna.i m trying many but not update,but when i go nokia care they update my symbin anna.and symbin anna a gud some new fetures.

nice theme for our phone guys, please download

• Ashman

My C7 keep on connecting to GPRS even though I turn it off. I want to connect only when I need it ... not all the time. Can anyboty shed a light there!

• abu

its stylish and verry beautiful to carryout anywhere...............i lovvvvvvvveeee itttt.........nokia c7