Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• hari

Is it possible to use voip on c7? if can, plz explain

• Pshy

Hey friends! How can i use wifi in nokia c7. Somebody please tell me. When i use , It always shows invalid servar name. Please tell me friends?

• AnonD-20690

plz is there one sound speaker in nokia c7 bt it appear two its just design or i got sm problem ??

BB or c7?

• AnonD-19840

my phone got those little dust particles under the screen, how to remove them??

help required

• shaji2515

Hi.. I would like to buy this phone. If any of you have purchased this phone, please let me know the problems if any on this model.

• MOON

hi friends..can any one tell me,does this phone supports skype video call??? i hv downloded skype and it is supporting only audio call not video call. i hav upgraded my phone in symbian anna. plz any one solve my prob.i want to make video call in my c7.

• akzon

AnonD-19568, 05 Sep 2011does c7 upgradable to symbian belle os. If so does it supports... moreC7 will probably be getting Belle update in October - November 2011. It already supports NFC with the Anna update. It could be even better with Belle.

• AnonD-19568

when it get a belle
update?please reply.
I really want to know.

• AnonD-20827

really owesome, suprb disply,USB onthe go......
bettr than galxy ace and other android phns

• AnonD-20827

really owesome, suprb disply USB onthe go......

• AnonD-20827

jorge, 04 Sep 2011plz help me !! im confused between VIVAZ and C7... witch one t... morenokia c7, its really great, usb OTG,AMOLED Disply u can ply any format videos......

AnonD-20466, 03 Sep 2011ei...gud day to everyone....need help i can only send blank sms... moredear
same issue was observed by my nephew in nokia E5,he went to nokia customer care centre and now his problem is solved so u too visit ur nearest nokia care centre.goodluck

jorge, 04 Sep 2011plz help me !! im confused between VIVAZ and C7... witch one t... moreyea ,u cn choos c7 bcoz its best than vivaz!!!

Pls guys, if you have installed anna on your phone pls tell me d process for updating software using your PC, that's is what is remaining for me .thanks

• ehis

Pls guys, if u have installed anna on your phone, pls tell d process updating your software using a PC, that's is what is remaining for me. Thanks in advance.

• talal

vivaz or c7
which is better???

• Arshuz

sanjaysyk, 03 Sep 2011The first time you hold the C7 in your hand, you will notice how... moreGreat post bro... you have said it all ... no doubt the phone is very very capable... even more so than many high-end ones and yet... the pricing is medium.