Nokia C7

Nokia C7

hi ppl i hv updated my c7 via SW UPDATER its fluent n got angry bird nfc. MS office, pdf reader,nfc tutorial.thanx frnds

• Brix

AnonD-15537, 06 Sep 2011best way to update via SW UPDATER. bt OTA is also reliableThank you..
Please be updated..

• raj saini

what is the price of nokia c7 at present?

• ehis

Pls,help me, how can I installed ovi suite on my pc for software update and do I need any data plan. Thanks

• sid

Hi everyone ps te the process how to update my C7 to Anna.... and how is Anna pls help...thanx in advance

• alexvega

Does Capacitative or Resistive touchscreen mean there is no keypad?

• akzon

[deleted post]Not to my knowledge ... it should all be fine ... exceptions can happen... but I suggest you go ahead and enjoy.

Brix, 06 Sep 2011Hi guys.? What is the best way to update my c7? Is it to NOKIA... morebest way to update via SW UPDATER. bt OTA is also reliable

• Brix

Hi guys.?
What is the best way to update my c7?
Is it to NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER or to OTA(*#0000#)?

Please answer me..

• jatt

hey frnz m goin to buy this cell....
is this best or not ??
plz tell me

AnonD-15537, 06 Sep 2011hi evrybdy........ I just updated my c7 to anna smdays back.nw i... morego for all d 4 updates If you hv enough data. The 1 and 2 is anna while the 3 is nfc with free game and very usefull the fourth is facebook and other social network

• KM

after a broken iPhone3, this spare phone was my new business tool: nice screen, but terrible tough sensitivity. dreadful menu, you need manual for this one. requires major patience to use, very frustrating to quickly find a number, to text or to surf the internet. all told, it's rubbish. but you can throw it around and it survives. having owned many cheap n nasty phones before i can honestly say that the C7 has by far the worst user interface. don't buy it, you will regret it. got my iPhone fixed, was worth the money!

• pratik15

c7 or n8

• akzon

AnonD-15537, 06 Sep 2011hi evrybdy........ I just updated my c7 to anna smdays back.nw i... moreDr. Bidhan. it's actually two updates ... go for it all. everything.

• andrei18

moodyz egypt, 04 Sep 2011Do you have any problems with OVI store? when u recieve a SMS ... morei have issues with ovi. whenever i download an app it will just go on loading and nothing happens. help

• robin

I bought d superb fone in april and jst updated it to symbian anna its awsome fone till date not a single issue even like restarting or hanging and have contacted nokia for upgradation to symbian belle and very happy dat it'll support it and the new SW will be available soon.
Love ny C7 :) :)

hi evrybdy........ I just updated my c7 to anna smdays back.nw in SW UPDATER there r 4 new udates. Anna1/2, anna2/2,nfc etc. Shud i go 4 this update r not?wat r the diff from previous anna?plz rply soon.thanx in advance

• AD

if u want to update it in anna. so u have to install ovi sweet in ur pc after that connect ur cell to ur pc using by data cable, ovi sweet automaticaly detect it and show u the new update of s/w. u can also update ur cell s/w by ur own c7. just go to application then open tools then select s/w update...... or dial*#0000# and press option then select check s/w update....

Pshy, 05 Sep 2011Hey friends! How can i use wifi in nokia c7. Somebody please tel... moreTry another wifi router or signal. This error message usually means there's a problem with the router.

AnonD-20690, 05 Sep 2011plz is there one sound speaker in nokia c7 bt it appear two its ... moreIts just the design. The C7 has a single speaker.