Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• umer

how is insttal new anna softwer

• Akzon

Hi everybody...
I was just wondering... if N8 can get 30 frames per second (fps) 720p videos... Why cant C7 ???... as they share the same CPU and GPU ... infact C7 has more ROM. point to ponder. Cheers!!!

Sid, 07 Sep 2011Hello Dr.Bidhan 1.Thanx for your info....you are talking about ... morehi Sid...
I always use SW updater in built in phone...ie. APPLICATIONS->SW UPDATER->CHECK FOR UPDATE->UPDATE NOW..I never used PC for updating my C7 as well as N86..
Anna update is well..nfc is added to it.some other things also added nd d handset running fluent..bt i never had any problem earlier with my C7,as complain by some user..
Jst update ur phn. Gud luck

my friend has this phone n it is one of the best phones lauched by nokia....pls go ahead and buy this phone....guaranteed perfect!!! that is the reason why i still regret buying a samsung galaxy ace which is in the same price range nothing compared to c7....cheers nokia!!

• sid

yamel, 07 Sep 2011belle is not out for c7 yet untill november or december,Hi yamel..
R u updated your c7 to Anna if yes..then what is the difference between symbian3 and Anna. What extra features are there in Anna..thanx in advance:-)

• Jaco

Is anna already available in South Africa?

• sahil khan

yamel, 07 Sep 2011anna was released all over d world just cpnnect ur phone to ovi ... morethax yamel

• yamel

belle is not out for c7 yet untill november or december,

• yamel

sahil khan, 07 Sep 2011Hi c7 users plz guide me that, is syambian Anna is available for... moreanna was released all over d world just cpnnect ur phone to ovi store via computer then you can be able to update

• sahil khan

Hi c7 users plz guide me that, is syambian Anna is available for specified countries? What about pakistan?

• am0206...

miyaw, 07 Sep 2011still unable to download symbian anna 1/2 and 2/2 i tried all t... morefirst go to application and click on sw update this will not able to download by ovi suit

• Surya

just download symbian anna in ovistore the rest wil b directed by that itself

• sahil khan

robin, 06 Sep 2011I bought d superb fone in april and jst updated it to symbian an... morewhat is the way u have updated uar c7 to Anna? Plz help so that i can update my c7 to Anna. Regards

• sahil khan

Hi buddies, plz help me out.
1. How to update my c7 to Anna?
2. How to upgrade to belle then?
3. Is it esential to first upgrade to Anna then to belle?

plz tell me c7 price.. thnks in advance,,,

• adilnoor

raj saini, 06 Sep 2011what is the price of nokia c7 at present?nokia c7 price is 500 euro...its to expansive

• Sid

AnonD-15537, 07 Sep 2011hi ppl i hv updated my c7 via SW UPDATER its fluent n got angry ... moreHello Dr.Bidhan
1.Thanx for your info....you are talking about SW updater know,,whether you are telling in phone SW updater or by connecting to PC or laptop via ovi suit..??????.

2. How is ANNA and what i will get if i update my C7 to Anna... Waiting for your valuable reply. Thanx in advance

• engsly

my ovi store can access the internet after updating to anna . pls i need help

KM, 06 Sep 2011after a broken iPhone3, this spare phone was my new business too... morec7 is the best phone ever than ur i phone

• miyaw

still unable to download symbian anna 1/2 and 2/2
i tried all the possible solution but still the installation keeps failing..i'm frustrated...