Nokia C7

Nokia C7

i hv checkd my device several time,bt dnt hv such issue at all..u can off the notification light by Setting->phone->notification light->standby breathing light->off

• GadgetLover

GadgetLover, 03 Sep 2011Thats cos the notification lights (for sms or missed call notifi... moreOops, thats settings-phone-notification lights, hope that helps :)

• GadgetLover

AnonD-19840, 03 Sep 2011after updating ANNA OS on my mobile, the light in the menu key b... moreThats cos the notification lights (for sms or missed call notification) or ur "breathing" light which tells you ur phone is on even when the screen is off,is turned on.

To,turn them off,go to settings-notification lights and turn both off.

Personally, I find them cool. :)

• AnonD-19840

after updating ANNA OS on my mobile, the light in the menu key blinks every 5-7 seconds, it wasn't the case when it had symbian^3.

Is there an issue, what can be done to fix it, the blinking light is annoying

• Brix

ehis, 02 Sep 2011Guys pls help me, I just installed anna on my phone C7, but I st... moreJust go to setTing>phone>
phone manager> device update> opti0n then select the check for update..

Thats the simple step.. GoOd'luck ehis

• AnonD-19840

i got the same issue too, activate GPRS or 3G in ur phone then update those anna update, it will work perfectly fine

• ehis

Guys pls help me, I just installed anna on my phone C7, but I still have to upgrade software- pls m finding it difficult to update mine, I need the step. Can I install ovi suite on my phone, then update the software without having to use my PC. Thanks in advance.

• AnonD-20466

ei...gud day to everyone....need help i
can only send blank sms with my c7.
Whenever i would type anything it wud just stay on
the outbox...
I tried changing the sim.....but it still wont send any sms with anything written on it.....i could only send blank sms..
No problem with making calls only sending sms msgs

• Irfan

My c7 browser downloding from every file hosting like rapidshare hotfile etc but my brother android browser not downlodin these kindes of sites ithink my nokia browser is best

• c7

can anyone tell me how's c7 sound

• pankaj

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2011Hi pals, please i need your help my Nokia C7 shows invalid sim a... morenothing to worry just open your sim and put again then atart.or go to sim company and take new sim with same number. but first you check put some other sim in your mobile if any problem pls call me 8003493007

• tapsie

dude change the sim!!!!!!!!!!!phone is cool

ei...gud day to everyone....need help i can only send blank sms with my c7. Whenever i would type anything it wud just stay on the outbox...

• sahel

hi everyone after updating ur c7s old software to symbian anna if u want to use your nfc then firt go to applications and select a n software sw update select it and select all the 4 marakable option then tap the play button after downloading and installin in application u can see nfc tutorials tap and learn to use nfc

enjoy

Ok, does enyone in Croatia got Anna? I mean by regular updating phone, not by flashing... :)

Hi pals, please i need your help my Nokia C7 shows invalid sim and i dont know what to do please help your answers are needed urgent.

• anzu

It would be nice to get a user review of both C7 and Nokia 701 ... of how they perform and their capabilities ... rather than the specs sheets ... I mean real life uses and the differences.

• anzu

GadgetLover, 01 Sep 2011Just wanted to add my comment here as a C7 user who has used oth... moreGood review and comparison. So the overall user experience is great in most respects right? I wonder what C7 cant do that Nokia 701 can ... or maybe it's just the speed factor apart from the very few other little things.

• kush

i like it very much bcz i use it now.

• bun bun