Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• GadgetLover

AnonD-19840, 03 Sep 2011after updating ANNA OS on my mobile, the light in the menu key b... moreThats cos the notification lights (for sms or missed call notification) or ur "breathing" light which tells you ur phone is on even when the screen is off,is turned on.

To,turn them off,go to settings-notification lights and turn both off.

Personally, I find them cool. :)

• AnonD-19840

after updating ANNA OS on my mobile, the light in the menu key blinks every 5-7 seconds, it wasn't the case when it had symbian^3.

Is there an issue, what can be done to fix it, the blinking light is annoying

• Brix

ehis, 02 Sep 2011Guys pls help me, I just installed anna on my phone C7, but I st... moreJust go to setTing>phone>
phone manager> device update> opti0n then select the check for update..

Thats the simple step.. GoOd'luck ehis

• AnonD-19840

i got the same issue too, activate GPRS or 3G in ur phone then update those anna update, it will work perfectly fine

• ehis

Guys pls help me, I just installed anna on my phone C7, but I still have to upgrade software- pls m finding it difficult to update mine, I need the step. Can I install ovi suite on my phone, then update the software without having to use my PC. Thanks in advance.

• AnonD-20466

ei...gud day to everyone....need help i
can only send blank sms with my c7.
Whenever i would type anything it wud just stay on
the outbox...
I tried changing the sim.....but it still wont send any sms with anything written on it.....i could only send blank sms..
No problem with making calls only sending sms msgs

• Irfan

My c7 browser downloding from every file hosting like rapidshare hotfile etc but my brother android browser not downlodin these kindes of sites ithink my nokia browser is best

• c7

can anyone tell me how's c7 sound

• pankaj

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2011Hi pals, please i need your help my Nokia C7 shows invalid sim a... morenothing to worry just open your sim and put again then atart.or go to sim company and take new sim with same number. but first you check put some other sim in your mobile if any problem pls call me 8003493007

• tapsie

dude change the sim!!!!!!!!!!!phone is cool

ei...gud day to everyone....need help i can only send blank sms with my c7. Whenever i would type anything it wud just stay on the outbox...

• sahel

hi everyone after updating ur c7s old software to symbian anna if u want to use your nfc then firt go to applications and select a n software sw update select it and select all the 4 marakable option then tap the play button after downloading and installin in application u can see nfc tutorials tap and learn to use nfc

enjoy

Ok, does enyone in Croatia got Anna? I mean by regular updating phone, not by flashing... :)

Hi pals, please i need your help my Nokia C7 shows invalid sim and i dont know what to do please help your answers are needed urgent.

• anzu

It would be nice to get a user review of both C7 and Nokia 701 ... of how they perform and their capabilities ... rather than the specs sheets ... I mean real life uses and the differences.

• anzu

GadgetLover, 01 Sep 2011Just wanted to add my comment here as a C7 user who has used oth... moreGood review and comparison. So the overall user experience is great in most respects right? I wonder what C7 cant do that Nokia 701 can ... or maybe it's just the speed factor apart from the very few other little things.

• kush

i like it very much bcz i use it now.

• bun bun

good phone

• GadgetLover

Just wanted to add my comment here as a C7 user who has used other phones too :

I'll tell you what I use and used:

Three and a half years ago I got myself a Nokia N82. Loved it, amazing cam. Used it for two years and got myself an N900 too. Cos it was bulky for everyday use, I kept using my N82, but kept the N900 as an alternative cos frankly, I love its OS and its customizability.

Last year, I decided to go Android, I got a Galaxy S. It wasn't easy switching to a new OS but I kept on it, (it was on Eclair 2.1), flashed some custom roms and was thrilled when Froyo came out. I did experience some lags and reboots, and it wasnt very forgiving to falls, I managed to chip the side after just one fall.Battery was bad but I charged it every night.

Getting a little weary with the Galaxy, I bought an iPhone 4. (I keep all my old phones btw,sentimental value, I even have my Nokia 3310) I loved the App market (android market in late 2010 wasnt as good as today), and its easy to use UI. The phone just made me feel a little dumb though, didnt FEEL like a smartphone, but was good, till one day for some reason it froze while connected to iTunes, and I had to restore it. From that point on, it was one huge struggle with iTunes, if I managed to sync my music, my books would be gone, my old apps refused to sync in totality, I restored the firmware (and upgraded) five times in all.

Since the iPhone wasnt very usable in that state, I went back to the Galaxy S, and then bought a C7 for my wife, wanting to upgrade myself to a SGS2 when it came out.

I customized the C7 with all the apps and games that caught my fancy and started using it as a phone myself, instead of giving it to my wife, when I was done with customizing it (bought a Galaxy Ace for her ), and recently upgraded my C7 to Anna.

Long story short, here's what I do with my phones now :

I retired the N82.

I use the N900 to browse the net and check out devel apps in maemo and also as a multimedia player (it rocks for that)

I use the Galaxy S to browse the android market and toy with Android apps and ROMs.

I use the iPhone to browse the net and for iOS apps, some of which are quite useful.I can never use this as a proper smartphone again, cos it has no content other than apps. (no music/media/books/documents)(dont tell me to use iTunes again.)

BUT, and here's the but which I find strange too, after having used all these phones (and still using them), the phone I carry with me day in and day out is the C7. I make my calls, sms's , gaming, music, videos and social networking on the C7. The only thing I wouldnt use it for is Internet browsing. I find the apps adequate (I've put some in belonging to s60v5 cos they were useful and they work fine), and this phone is my everyday phone. Am waiting for Belle now, and have temporarily deferred buying an SGS2, am waiting for Ice Cream Sandwich to come out.

I dont know how long I'll use the C7. For today, its more than enough for all my needs. Tomorrow, I may go with a newer Android (never iOS, I can guarantee you), but for today I'm using the C7 cos it works for me, and I havent had any problems with it.

And yes, I have my other phones as "toys" too.

Irfan, 01 Sep 2011I up dated my phone with 22 ana update now 24 avilble in my coun... morepls dont update to 24 it has problem cos i update mine to 24 but purple tint appear on my screen. It dim my set . Nokia do something on this software or else ...