Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• digi-bwn_india

harry, 27 Aug 2011hello everybody,i want to ask that i hve upgraded my to ann... moreHarry, immediate update anna1/2 and 2/2 otherwise the firmware will not work properly.

• sree

AnonD-19840, 29 Aug 2011Just updated my phone with Anna through OVISuite via PC, th... moreGo to a service center and just update your software. It really works, even I had a similar kind of error. After the update the speed and performance is much better.

Ash, 28 Aug 2011Does this phone come with a leather pouch in the box? Does... moreIt doesnt come with any of these in the box :)

• musa11

I got my C7 on 21 Aug and I have updated it to Anna on 22 Aug and I haven't found any bugs with update. It really a great cell phone with all features.....

Is it up-gradable to Symbian Belle?

AnonD-19840, 29 Aug 2011Just updated my phone with Anna through OVISuite via PC, th... moreuse the set sw update to install the remaining 2 anna and restart your phone. But its better If you have 3g connection for speedy download

• AnonD-19840

Just updated my phone with Anna through OVISuite via PC, the software got installed but it said that i have 2 anna updates, NFC, ovi, social messenger to be installed, when i try installing it error: "Something gone wrong"

i tried installing through OVISuite via PC, there they suggested to go for Wifi, i dont have WIFI, how to download those updates??? i dont have GPRS, 3G or wifi???? pls help

second thing is when i restart the phone error: phone setup wizard not found, i feel like my phone is little slow, and broken,,, pls help

speedy response is really appreciated

can Skype be installed in C7? if yes , is it possible to make video calls or voice calls.
Thanks in advance

• Ash

if Anna Update for N8 can give 30fps video at 720p... I wonder why cant C7 give 30 fps ... They share the same hardware (Broadcom 2727 GPU as well as the same processor)

• Moodyz Egypt

A Piece of advice for all....don't update to ANNA... its full of bugs till now

• AnonD-19737

how can i install arabic languge in my c7?
& I update my c7 by anna but front camera is not working?
can you help me guys, thanks

• musa11

I am having a problem with ovi maps. I am unable to download maps for Pakistan bcz the maps are not available for Pakistan...

KK, 28 Aug 2011For sometime now anytime i connect my C7 to my pc through t... moreYou need to update your phone properly.do it through direct connection to internet on your pc dont you the phone modem and be sure you have latest ovi.

• KK

siyadkochumuhammed, 27 Aug 2011Mr, Manish same problems in my nokia c7,some times phone of... moreFor sometime now anytime i connect my C7 to my pc through the ovi suite it freezes and can only restart by removing the battery. Can someone help resolve this issue?
Secondly i cant install the Symbian Anna. I can go through the process till the final phase and it will ask me to check my internet connection.

When i try to use the phone it talks about the server not responding. can someone please help configure the profile settings. Thanks

• nomercy001

Rithish, 28 Aug 2011Yeah ! you can buy it.. ! Its really a true smartphone with... morehey tnx man..but i want to ask you do they still hang and turn off alone???tnx for the help

• ehis

Hi Dr Bidhan,how is work? I have gotten anna from ovi store. But d directive is to update, concerning C7 device software, how do I use my PC to update.

• Rithish

nomercy001, 28 Aug 2011hey anyone i want to get a phone and i wass thinking of the... moreYeah ! you can buy it.. ! Its really a true smartphone with Anna OS !...

• deji

MeePok, 28 Aug 2011May i ask, how do i delete applications that i have downloa... morego to setting......to application manager.....to installef apps.....sctoll down to the app u want to delete....hold the app down for 3 secs.....the delete option comes up....and u delete

• nomercy001

hey anyone i want to get a phone and i wass thinking of the c7 what do u say should i get it or what???

• MeePok

May i ask, how do i delete applications that i have downloaded on my C7 with Symbian 3? I cant seem to delete any applications that i have downloaded on my phone..