Nokia C7

Nokia C7

AnonD-18334, 18 Aug 2011I have already updated my C7 with Symbian Anna. However, I am fa... moreAfter getting the SW update v. 022.014, u got two more important updates via SW update app namely Symbian Anna update 1/2 (28 MB) and 2/2 (30 MB).

• KK

After update battery backup increased.

I have already updated my C7 with Symbian Anna. However, I am facing two problems. First, there is no Split-Screen Text Input view. Second, the purple tint issue remains the same. Does anyone face the same problems as me?

• Thea

I have already updated my C7 with Symbian Anna. However, I am facing two problems. First, there is no Split-Screen Text Input view. Second, the purple tint remains the same. Does anyone face the same problems as me?

• Thea

I have already updated my Nokia C7 with Symbian Anna (o.22.014). However, I am facing two problems. First, there is no split-screen text input view. Second, the purple tint issue remains the same. Does anyone face the same problems as me?

congrats to all my nokia c7 fan's and frnds...i updated my phone and now i got symbian aana its very fast and smooth i love it,and realy enjoyed with my c7 with anna update,it brings along a completely new web browser, a split-screen text input view, a new homescreen, menu icons and visuals plus improved overall performance and a few updates for Maps, Mail, Photos and Calendar. Nokia N8 gets continuous auto-focus in video recording plus a higher video framerate (30fps), while the C7's NFC capabilities are also finally enabled.

Let's hope the Symbian Belle update won't take Nokia as long as the Anna one.

• Akash

Hey my ovi store has been deleted after hard reset.. how to bring it back?? help

• saif

hey guys finally the symbian anna updated on c7.now i m fully satisfied with my cellphone.thankyou very much Nokia.lov u

• emmasho

Guys i nid ure help. i just got dis phone yesterday but i cnt use my wifi at home.It keeps showing "invalid server name. Do any1 knw abt dis ? Thanks in advance.BTW i cn use my n81 with d same wifi n it works but my c7 doesnt ..

AnonD-18316, 18 Aug 2011what new and special about ANNA..??? are new C7 phones coming p... morepurple tint problem had solved,nfc unlocked,better browser,refreshed maps,real fast scrolling in homescreens etc etc

• doc

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2011just updated my C7 with anna....i'm totally in love again with m... morehey hw can i update mine and where wil i download it from plz help.

what new and special about ANNA..???
are new C7 phones coming pre installed with this new update..??

• Ash

so what's new in Anna? please give a more detailed introduction. Where are the real improvements?

thanks

• Shazi

problem to re-insert of sim

enjoying my new software version update SYMBIAN ANNA...waited for this for a long time...finally have it and i love it...

• Jensen

symbian anna is finally out to the customers..

its excellent..

refreshingly new..

increased speed and smoothness..

better scrolling..

my friend says that purple tint issue is solved..

better performance..

faster start up of phone..

new web browser..

better internet browsing..

new icons..

e-mail loading is faster and better..

messaging is better and friendly..

split screen input is excellent..

thank you nokia..

• moodyz

Akash, 18 Aug 2011Finally updated to ANNA .. its amazing... the purple tint issue ... morewhat is This anna update?...is this an update to C7 Software...if so...how can i get it

• Akash

Finally updated to ANNA .. its amazing... the purple tint issue is also solved.. yipee

Akash, 17 Aug 2011Yipeee... finally Symbian ANNA is out... has any1 downloaded it??yes, and its amazingly good :)

• November RaIn

Dear All,

Kindly update your C7 with Symbian Anna. It's Out :-)