Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• best

Anonymous, 05 Aug 20111 gb is reserved for the page file. It happens on computers as well.thanks

• best

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2011They are already sent to the received files folder. just delete ... morethanks

• @sjad

awsum phone ... Nice touch ... black colour is much better than frosty... Large display .." but battery time bit low ..."

• Gadda

To put it simply it's damn amazing. I bought my c7 in about december last year. I haven't had any problems upto now. It can improve a bit on speed but i have only got stuck twice since o bought it. It revived otself in about 15 seconds without me doing anything. The battery life is really good. I used the phone for one whole day after the battery low warning came on. I turned on the power saver on and i took calls and even checked my emails but it survived it really amazed me. I promise i'm not kidding. One draw back is that it heats up quite a bit when browsing the internet. Nokia this is one great and amazing phone. Oh i also forgot the camera is great and you don't miss auto focus that much.

Hello all- what's this NFC support

Hello all- what's this NFC support:-)

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2011 can any1 tel me..hw can i transfer my songs from message inbox... moreAny files sent by bluetooth will end up in the received files folder in mass memory (E:),just go there with ur file browser and move it to wherever you like. Once that's done you can delete the msg notification in inbox.

Made of stainless steel panels, please mention

best, 05 Aug 2011My c7 made in korea 7gb mass memory instead of 8gb Is anythin... more1 gb is reserved for the page file. It happens on computers as well.

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2011 can any1 tel me..hw can i transfer my songs from message inbox... moreThey are already sent to the received files folder. just delete the msg. the msg is like a notification just

can any1 tel me..hw can i transfer my songs from message inbox to music folder in nokia C7 ( sent via bluetooth)

• Sid

AnonD-15537, 05 Aug 2011Hi frndz i hv d charcoal black C7,n 1 of my frnd hv frosty metal... moreThanx for your reply Mr.Bidhan. one more thing I wanted to ask you that Charcoal Black body is also made of metal or plastic:-) waiting for your feedback. Thanx in advance

My c7 made in korea
7gb mass memory instead of 8gb
Is anything wrong? Help me

Hi frndz i hv d charcoal black C7,n 1 of my frnd hv frosty metal(u can say white) C7, bt black1 is luking much better bcoz d whole body is black n attractive while white1 is nt completely white its back cover is nt in white while screen is smwhat black..hope u can understnd what im trying to say.

• umesh

Sandy, 30 Jul 2011Live Telcast or any TV channel can be see in the NOKIA C-7 Mobile. hows that possible..pls help me.....

• umesh

hows GPS works on this phone.....plsss help me friends...

hows we can use GPS in this phone.....

hiii... friend...can u tell me about
" nokia tv headset DVB-H" which helps us in play live tv broadcast without using internet

• umesh

Bjay, 04 Aug 2011Menu to Settings to Application manager to Installed Apps. Selec... morethanx dear.. can u tell me about nokia "tv headset DVB-H" which helps us in play live tv broadcast without using internet.....

ehis, 04 Aug 2011Dr bidhan, how was ur day? I have bin able to move my files to m... morehey ehis..i m f9. Wats abt u? U can move ur music files 2. Even u can send sis/sisx files to other phone via bluetooth bt u hv to rename its sufix sis or sisx-> si(ie. Jst delete last s or sx) then u r able to send it. And recieved in another ph jst rename it again to sis/sisx b4 instalation. U can download n8 themes frm mobile9, bt sm may nt work.dnt wory try next 1. I dnwloaded HD games frm www.nokiasymbianthemes.com
n thats realy marvelous. Actualy most of time i mesh wid my patients so cant reply u soon,plz dnt mind dat. TC bye