Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• MR. UK

deba, 17 May 2011i am using c7 for about 6 months now....since 3 month onwards i ... moreMY nokia c7 doing same thing i m totally fat up restarting again & again please any any body help me as well

• shabby

deba, 17 May 2011i am using c7 for about 6 months now....since 3 month onwards i ... morei m also same problem

• shabby

very bad phone
with in three days it will hanging
every time restart i use the internet

my dear i m still confused between c7 and n8,i like both, but i can't understand what i buy c7 or n8 .pls give me answer ,thanks

AnonD-878, 18 May 2011Does Nokia C7 supports NTFS file System ?it does not support ntfs. i tested it with my 8gb pen drive in fat32 it s smooth . And in ntfs it shows drive is curruptd. in my 320gb harddisk which is in ntfs format is not supportd . I cant test it in fat 32 format coz i cant format it . But reviewing in net i think it ll suport it too in fat 32 .

azharmax, 16 May 2011whats about c7 battrey life dude? when i using net,phone is turn... morehey azhar bro . when we download in 3g it is generally heated up and on multitasking its battery life is not that much good ........ beside this on normal use like music play and camera use it gives a good life and its battery saving mode is quite impressive..... afrall it has only 1200 mah battery . dont aspect so much from it . i think on that batery it gives a good battery life.

@elwensh309:
Main drawbacks of c7 from n8 is
1."8mp" instead of "12mp" nd "edof" instead "autofocus"
2. 8gb internal memory not 16gb
3. no HDMI output
thats it. The main attraction about n8 is only the camera. Go for C7 and if u want even more compact phone with similar specs of c7 then go for C6-01. Main drawbacks:
1. 340mb internal memory
2. 3.2" display
but it has a betes technology for the display "cbd" for bettes view. Now its up 2 u which one 2 buy

• Hassan

Dear All, Could you please suggest me eihter i buy C7 or continue with my BB 8520 Curve. I am very much thank ful if any one help me to resolve my confusion.

• geo

what is the deffirent of c7 and c7 astound

• rajiv

using c7 since 3 weeks
vry good phone.
i have some problem, can anybody help me?
1 c7 has very low volume.
2 indoor photo are not good, my old nokia n70 (2 mp) gives better photo than 8 mp c7.outdoor not yet checked. vedio recording is gr8.
3 how can i make a voice call to the no saved in any contact other than default voice call no? all other no's shown as vedio call no which is not set by me.
thnx.

KID, 19 May 2011i have few problems with my new nokia c7 phone and i need somebo... morema c7 also showin battery problem... battery life is so poor

• Wong

KID, 19 May 2011i have few problems with my new nokia c7 phone and i need somebo... moreI havnt buy it, i want 2 knw price of it

• saeed

to all u guys who r confused between the n8 and c7, choose the c7, im going to get it today, i think its better looking than the n8 and it has all same features except for the camera. c7 has an 8 mp camera but lacking autofocus.

• Azharmax

KID, 19 May 2011i have few problems with my new nokia c7 phone and i need somebo... moreHey buddy format ur mc and phone problem solve

• Chuen

KID, 19 May 2011i have few problems with my new nokia c7 phone and i need somebo... moreI think your phone is having problem. My friend has a C7 as well. His phone is able to stand for few days after fully charged..

only one dear answer me i am still confessed between c7 and n8

Shazzi, 18 May 2011dear dont be so confused.i always want best things at a low cos... morethanks dear but need more details

• elwensh309

no one answer me what is better c7 or n8 helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

• Rab

I have retored my phone to previous back up date, but i am having troule in two issue:
thrre of my previously used apps wont install anymore (though they are found on Ovi)
i still have the name of the old themes but always displaying (file corrupted)
Q1: what to do to delete the corrupted themes?
q2: how can i reinstall the apps back (battery monitor 1.3)