Nokia C7

Nokia C7

guys, canyou please tell me how can i use skpe on my c7 and from whr i can find tha softwar

• belacom

please which website can i download free games n apps for my c7?

• Kato

...fake Nokia phones are not able to display motherboard specific lifetimer.

Check by: *#92702689#

But fake is relative, there are company rights for each region and your phone may do slightly better performance depending on supporting network, your handling and settings control.

Happy mothers' day.

• fred

my one month old c7 restarts itself regulary especially when it is idle. i am using pr 1,2, pls tell me what to do. pls

• swas

battery is not good

• Spider

AnonD-7964, 07 May 2011is c7 has low video quality than n97? my c7 video quality is ver... moreMay be u shoot ur video in night or dark....dats why. Lol.
Nope my c7 is ok.....ya c7 has better video quality thn n97. Shoot ur video outside.....if it seems dark to you thn go to nokia care.

• Spider

ok lets see.....whose phone is made in where.
Mine is Made in Korea
Name of Manufacturer: Nokia TMC Ltd, Dong Masan, Korea.

• sam

I thought c7 feature is good and i am thinking to buy the same so please suggest me wheater it is good to purchase or not.

is c7 has low video quality than n97? my c7 video quality is very bad. when play the same file {73mb size, same format that compatible for both devices} in both, c7 has dark painting like bad video quality.how to improve this? is this a problem in all c7 or only in my phone? plz help me.this is original hungery phone. thanks

• xcribbex

Anonymous, 07 May 2011hai friends..... is there is any diffrence between hungary/ ... moreNokia made they phones in Hungary,Finland and china..if comes from south Korea its makes me think something its strange for that's new for me.what I know after talk to products managers from Finland for Nokia but made in south Korea its new for me...bcar4 what you buying so don't get fakes phones ,any way I do love both my n8 n c7..peace =)

• afridi

sp, 05 May 2011I think its 8mp cam is working like 5800's 3mp cam. Picture not ... morehahaha you are right my friend i was alsoooo

• afridi

shazzi, 06 May 2011hai guys lets know how many of us possess Hungry made Nokia C7 ... morehai friends.....

is there is any diffrence between hungary/ koriya/chaina made? all that comes from nokia cooperation.

• neo

Sid, 05 May 2011Hey Guyz, Im going to buy Nokia C7... Please advice me whethe... moreit has fixed focus camera,plz dont buy it,

• shanky

if u talk about sound quality it is not good same with the pic quality it seems that pic is clicked frm 3mp camera so my advice is no for c7

• amynsaleem

i guess it is the best in the class

• Petrus

Buy Android Phones.. Galaxy Ace is cheaper and much much better. My wife has Ace and I use C7. Ace is better in every ways except flash.

• shazzi

hai guys
lets know how many of us possess Hungry made Nokia C7 or Nokia N8. Mine C7 is Korea made.

• shazzi

hai guys, let us know how many of us possess Hungry made Nokia C7 or N8.mine C7 is Korea made.

• Shazzi

xcribbeX, 06 May 2011the originals Nokia phones are made in Hungary both the c7 and n... moreNo it's not true that we r using fake nokia phones which r being made in china or korea.i think u hav poor knoledge abt it.lets suppose they r fake then y nokia care centres entertain n handle complaints of these china or korea made sets.so plz dont spread such bogus rumours .Every Nokia lover can identify a fake nokia set even on his first sight.