Nokia C7

Nokia C7

Any1 can help to decide b/w Nokia c7 or N8.... which 1 is better?
Also nokia c7 have a skype video call or not?

• Aswin

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2011hi guys, my c7 having some problems..i.e...when iam browsing ... moreyep me too facing the same prob. high heating issue. dnt worry its normal. even if u use gps it gets heated..no need to b worried..dont know if thers any cure for it

• Aswin

Bought a C7 . .its stunning and great value for its price . .Dunno y many hate Symbian. .i find it pretty smooth . .xperia is good but u will never get good resale alue and its completely CHINA made .unlike C7 ..its got high battery life..but it may hang very rarely..sill adjustable with its superb video recording . .camera isnt good for macro shots..I'm a sony fan ..but i went for c&..it hasnt let me down !

• vinnie

@Pratik..buddy Pratik it's try Samsung Ace (with Android 2.2) and you won't even come back to a Nokia's Symbian or Samsung's bada. Ace is for Rs 14500/- in New Delhi whereas a Nokia C7 is around 16,500/- not sure on the Wave pricing.. In my honest opinion, don't bother going for Nokia..shit phone platform and applications wise and there's stark difference in the touch of any Samsung capacitive phone and a Nokia.. I use Samsung Galaxy Spica and absolutely love it..Cheers

• Ali

m not able to connect my Nokia c7 with PC on Nokia Ovi Suite mode. I hv latest nokia ovi suite 3 installed on my pc, plz help.

• Cool

The Software of the Phone remains the pain point. THe phone restarts by itself a lot of times and the OS hangs while using the browser and several apps.Would recommend android devices

• kapil

can we play media when call is progress

hi guys,

my c7 having some problems..i.e...when iam browsing the internet the phone will comes very hot and also same problems in listening the music(1 hour) phone gets hot. im fully tensed what to do? any C7 users have the same problem?pls advice......

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2011After reading lot of review and comparing specs, I bought C7-00 ... morehmmmmmm.....form where u purchased?i mean in nokia dealer or any other local dealer?in which made u bought it?

pls reply.......

• John

AnonD-6782, 24 Apr 2011yeah.....refresh it. if it doesn't work after dat....u gotta tal... moreThank you very much Zico and Anonymous.
First of all it is not memory stick but the card, I wrote wrong.
Secondly after opened music library I didn't scroll down and can't see the refresh button.
Now everything is O.K.
Have a good day guys.

John, 24 Apr 2011Thanks 4 ur instruction. How can I refresh my music library? yeah.....refresh it. if it doesn't work after dat....u gotta talk to customer care. i myself am using a 16 gigs sandisk card and everythin just works fine......by the way, u mentioned memory stick. the c7 supports micro sdhc cards.....not memory sticks. thats reserved for the older sony ericsson models.

John, 24 Apr 2011Thanks 4 ur instruction. How can I refresh my music library? go to your music player click options then scroll down you'll see refresh library click it...

keshav, 23 Apr 2011plz pple tel me which one to buy- nokia c7 OR samsung wave2?? p... moreNokia c7 is a far better choice. Wave 2 has jst got Bada 1.2 while u cn xpect a symbian Anna update for c7 in june. Also if u cn raise ur budget til 25k Htc desire S and galaxy s 4G are gud options. Within ur budget check out galaxy ace.

• John

AnonD-4734, 23 Apr 2011john...u did refresh ur music library right after u copy music t... moreThanks 4 ur instruction.
How can I refresh my music library?

• John

AnonD-6782, 23 Apr 2011first of all, u gotta see if da phone recognises da card or not.... moreThanks 4 ur answer.
I've checked and found it shows all the memory position.
Also when install pictures and video, I can open with phone. Only the songs soesn't come out.

• Pratik

Am really confused ya, between the WAVE II and C7..

the thing is i really loved the 3.7inch screen on the wave II.. and i'll prefer the symbian over Bada anyday.. wished c7 had a bigger screen..

Guys help !

BUJJI, 22 Apr 2011nokia c7 skype video call is possible? bcoz nokia n8 this functi... moreyup! u have skype! click below to download.....cheers!

John, 23 Apr 2011I bought 16G memory stick (Toshiba) and put in my Nokia C7. Aft... morefirst of all, u gotta see if da phone recognises da card or not. does it? check it out in file manager in office.

John, 23 Apr 2011I bought 16G memory stick (Toshiba) and put in my Nokia C7. Aft... morejohn...u did refresh ur music library right after u copy music to ur memory card?

parvez, 23 Apr 2011nokia 5800 battery is much better than C7 5800 is using 1320 mAh... morewhy do people like u come out here without any information and post non sense..........nokia c7 has got an amoled screen which is more power efficient and hence saves battery while 5800 has a tft screen which eats battery like anything ...........thats why c7 needs a smaller battery