Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• keshav

plz pple tel me which one to buy- nokia c7 OR samsung wave2??
plz reply soon..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!All gsmarena frnds i hv submitted my C7 to nokia care Pune(Maharashtra-India) becos of "purple tint screen and sim compartment problem" Lets see when i get my C7 (3May), i will comment again if screen problem gets solved stay tuned:)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!

• John

AnonD-6782, 22 Apr 2011yup......jus download spb tv from the ovi store...and 're all se... moreI bought 16G memory stick (Toshiba) and put in my Nokia C7.
After copy Mp3 songs to the memory card, it doesn't come out on the phone screen when I open music.
I've format the card, factory reset the phone also can't find the songs.
Please advise.

• parvez

nokia 5800 battery is much better than C7 5800 is using 1320 mAh but C7 1200 mAh instead of advance battery use worst battery.After all it is nokia decison.I am consumer bye bye nokia....

• jd4u

uhm i'm having second thoughts of buying this unit. .

question guys, can u install ym app to this unit? thanks for the answer

AnonD-6782, 22 Apr 2011nopes.....i dont have it. have been using since november 14th..Hey Zico....thats great if u dont have it, but where r u from? where did u buy the piece from? thanx

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2011From where i get symtorret application? It is not in ovistore.U wonnt need symtorrent......visit n8fanclub for another better torrent application

• BUJJI

nokia c7 skype video call is possible? bcoz nokia n8 this function not available. bcoz its symbian version. so i just want to know whether in nokia c7 skype video call option is there or not?

AnonD-6782, 22 Apr 2011yup......jus download spb tv from the ovi store...and 're all se... moreFrom where i get symtorret application? It is not in ovistore.

AnonD-4644, 22 Apr 2011hi dude, i am from india, here, all the C7 pieces i have checked... morenopes.....i dont have it. have been using since november 14th..

jhon !, 22 Apr 2011I would like to buy nokia c7! is a good phone or not? It's poss... moreyup......jus download spb tv from the ovi store...and 're all set! readers....any questions abt c7, ask me.
cheers!

• sushma

how to lock our memory card or massages

• jhon !

I would like to buy nokia c7! is a good phone or not?
It's possible to watch web tv on c7 ?

pls reply

AnonD-6750, 22 Apr 2011If you have an unlimited data plans it fits on your lifestyle to... morebut i still feel that plenty of the ovi apps not fully utilise S^3 full potential, heck...i would like to see if there is any live wallpaper for S^3 in ovi

AnonD-6750, 22 Apr 2011If you have an unlimited data plans it fits on your lifestyle to... moreany N8 users here got the purple tint prob?

If you have an unlimited data plans it fits on your lifestyle too because using ovi you can easily upload and update your tweeter and facebook accounts. And using Ovi maps you can locate yourself using GPS signal. But if theres no GPS try using google map for a faster locator.

• sessionista

I bought my C7 2 weeks ago and it change my life using a touch screen phone. Based on other IT reviews touchscreen will dominate in the future. So to start things up I change my phone to C7. Just got lost my cedar and e72. So now im using C7 and as of the moment It suits my style. The only problem is the battery when I charge it it is much hotter than my previous phone. But over all superb phone.

AnonD-4644, 22 Apr 2011dude,i feel that wait is going to be forever,we are already wait... morewell, if u thinking of to wait another few months, maybe...just maybe nokia have cleared all the problematic unit and gives a better one, but...u also may have enough dough to buy, for say....X7??? :). waiting to see if the X7 or the E6 is suitable to be my 2nd symbian^3 device

AnonD-4734, 22 Apr 2011guess u just have to wait until nokia send the none defect scree... moredude,i feel that wait is going to be forever,we are already waiting since a long time,for the 'defect free' screens to come to india, dont know when they will come,now even all N8's have purple tint in the display

AnonD-4644, 22 Apr 2011hi dude, i am from india, here, all the C7 pieces i have checked... moreguess u just have to wait until nokia send the none defect screen, as far to my knowledge, malaysian C7 unit dont have the purple tint problem... -_-