Nokia C7

Nokia C7

AnonD-4734, 22 Apr 2011the real celebration would be when anna is out, but to receive a... moreHey dude..... where r u from? where did u buy ur C7? what make is it? please reply soon as i am planning to buy a new one as well,thanx in advance

• rdlnadela

im going to buy a cellphone on sunday, what should i get? samsung wave 2 or C7?

AnonD-4462, 21 Apr 2011Oh happy happy day! Just got my C7 after weeks of waiting and... morethe real celebration would be when anna is out, but to receive a perfect screen unit (like me also) is an added bonus. Those who facing the tint prob, dont worry, probly nokia will rectify this minor setback soon. but really...when is anna gonna come? ;p

• Sayan

ts, 18 Apr 2011i am really confused between c7 and wave 2...wave two have many ... moreI am nw usng Nokia C7(5mnths) & My bro usng Samsung Wave 2(3mnths).
Now C7 over Wave 2.

1>Symbian^3 much more application on OVI store.
2>Much more faster web browsing than Wave2.
3>Wave 2 may have 1Ghz,bt my C7 is a giant.Being owned a 680Mhz,It easily surpasses Wave 2's overall performance.
4>Perfect 16:9 (640X360) widescreen aspect ratio.
5>Much more better camera,Excellent picture clarity & depth.
6>720p video plays much more smoother than Wave 2.
7>Broadcom BCM2727GPU capable 2 rotate 90 millions triangle/second.Wave 2 is a far behind.
8>C7 has much more smoother touch than Samsung Wave 2.(U R WRONG)
9>Capable of running 19 application at a time,where Wave 2 is just 8 application.
10>8 GB internal Hard Drive.

These r the points;my brother also agree with me,
nw it's up to u.

AnonD-4462, 21 Apr 2011Oh happy happy day! Just got my C7 after weeks of waiting and... moreHey Deen.....good for you,that you got a perfect handset,but just let us know,how did u get a perfect screen? did you? buy a new piece? if yes,from where? or if u got ur screen replaced,then from where? plss reply,thanx in advance

• bala

secondary camera can be used for video calling? has any one tried it ?

• 100rifles

SORRY FOR POSTING AGAIN. HOPING IF SOME BUDDY CAN HELP.

Friends if some can guide me where to download REAL PLAYER for noia C7. I need ro run live TV provided by service provider that only runs on real player.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2011After reading lot of review and comparing specs, I bought C7-00 ... moretry not to Cover the Sensor above the screen...

AnonD-4462, 21 Apr 2011Oh happy happy day! Just got my C7 after weeks of waiting and... moreu got ur C7 repaired?

• Don

Deen u got ur C7 repaired or bought a new one?

Oh happy happy day!

Just got my C7 after weeks of waiting and nail-biting. And guess what? NO PURPLE TINT!!

YEEESSSSS!!!!!

And its going to stay that way too! Amen!!!
Thanks Maverick and other guys for the encouragement.
So relieved! Excuse me while I dance for a bit.

even with the Nokia_C7-00_isync_plugin_2v0 provided by Apple, i still can't sync my calendar entries saved in "Personal" calendar with iCal (macbook Air). there are 2 calendars in my c7 1. personal and 2. PC Suite. only entries in Pc Suite Calendar gets synchronized but the ones from Personal which is what use doesn't.

• sandeep

Its very cool one...............

• RySev

I read somewhere that new shipments of C7 in coming months will come preinstalled with symbian anna. Is this true?

[deleted post]oh really? then please kindly give a suggestion on what type of phone that all people should buy?

• :P

i just love my c7 :)love itttttttttttt

[deleted post]u r not good enough to recognised the quality so plz first learn than give your views...

For those who are complaining about bugs and performance; Update your phone. It really makes a difference.

Update PR1.1 fixed many things.

Change-log: http://symbianbriefs.blogspot.com/2011/02/symbia­n3-pr11-changelog.html

Update PR1.2 improved the performance, though it's not yet available for all regions.

• Sillybugs

Shankar, 19 Apr 2011Hey Guys, Please let me know which accessories are required to ... moreLook on Amazon, type usb on the go cable CA-157, you will find a short cable really cheap to buy, comes very quickly too.

• Johan

thizo, 19 Apr 2011im also usin nokia c7 it keeps on freezin cn u plz help me with ... morePress options on left bottom and then on show open applications, then close all open applications running in background.