Nokia C7

Nokia C7

The Promising Endless Possibility of Nokia Big Screen http://ow.ly/3zITn

• Akhil

I bought this cute little C7 about 15 days back..and i was really crazy about it coz it was really good..good screen size,nice clarity nd awesome touch experience..the camera isnt bad either wit awesome hd video recording and the internet connectivity is superb with a hell of applications.. I was a real proud owner of this but the 3rd day as i was installing kaspersky mobile security into this it hanged up annd started restarting..and tats it..my phone kept on restarting all the time continuosly and freezing..So i gave it to nokia care centre and they coukd not rectify it..It was sent to nokia factory for repair..I got back my C7 after 12 days..But I guess all they did was a hard reset..and "You never do a hard reset on C7 and N8" coz ul start getting problems..some of my applications were missing like ovi store,maps and social network.. So i again went to nokia care centre and they still couldnt fix it!!..Now its again gone to the factory and im hoping to get it replaced.. So friends im not sure if i can recommend this this phone to you coz i hav hardly used it for only 2 days..But apart from this all the other features are superb.. But 1 more thing..My bro has Samsung wave S8500 and it is way way better than my phone.. ALl the best guys..

• mvp_mark

Still with no lags, hang or anything even after installing different games, applications, tons of music and movies (dvdrip - xvid) on my C7..

Real Football 2010 HD - 50mb

eBUDDY
SPEEDOMETER
FRIEND CHAT

• Qatar boy

I will wait until the price of c7 drops here in qatar still 1485 qr eeeeeeeexpensiveeeeeeee.

• EDWARD85

hello ! please can you help me decide which phone is better ? nokia c7 or nokia n8 ? i want to buy one but i don't know which one. respect ! edward

• art

perfect with my bh503 nokia bluetooth headset

• art

c7 is one of the best phone and good looking nokia has ever been release.. Got a good quality games like spiderman! Lol!

• kg

Can I play music from: accuradio.com using this Nokia C7 how about N8 if yes how ?

JJJ

• Irfan Awantipora

Nice features I'm gonna buy it...,

• Partha

its amazing device
i m loving dont care what tech geeks says abt symbian os just go for this
specially the camera its awesome
thanks nokia for this wonderful device

• Irfan Awantipora

Nice features I'm gonna buy it...,

• L2s

Is there internet radio option?

• Hans

hi!!!, 06 Jan 2011help me..what's the best color...i think the white one is a lil'... moreI think the brown one is the best color. mine is black, and my finger print is everywhere..

• ajt

rahul, 06 Jan 2011@POOJA frosty metal...wts d prce?

• Ravi

Im facing problems with the camera, the sec camis not functioning.

• okiwrx

I was using the iPhone 4 but bought the Nokia C7 after the iPhone kept dropping calls. As a Nokia user until the iPhone came along, i also notice that the iPhone's Address Book is not as flexible as the Nokia's, e.g. the iPhone does not allow me to enter more than 2 mobile phone numbers per contact. My C7 experience is that it is a much better phone and PDA (Address Book, Calendar, for example) than the iPhone, but it falls behind in the area of web site downloading speed - and my C7 hangs easily when accessing some websites. One area I love about the C7 is that I can attach files to sms messages, while the iPhone can't. The other noticeable difference is that the zooming capability of the iPhone camera is much better than the C7's. The C7 also lags behind in it's email folder capability....the iPhone lets me have an infinite number of folders, while the C7 limits me to 50 folders only. Also, the auto-Synchronize function for email on the C7 does not remove mails that were already read....this is not user friendly as I only want to read those unread messages. I now use the iPhone for internet-related access (web and email), games, and podcasts, and the C7 for phone calls and messages.