Nokia E51

Heavy
Good battery
Good quality phone

Negatives:
Plastic screen protection comes off
Front speaker has low sound
Headphone jack is not international
The app store doesn't work
The internet doesn't access websites

For the last problem I downloaded the Opera mini browser but I still can't play youtube videos or log in to my reddit account. The good thing is that I can download java apps from all websites and succesfully log in to facebook.
(sorry for my bad english)

• Rana

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2020Where is the power switch. Top right

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2020Where is the power switch. On top.

Where is the power switch.

• MSA786

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2020Well,i have found a brand new one and i bought it!Where did you get it from?

AnonD-551187, 20 Jun 2016to this day this phone receives whatsapp updates and suppor... moreNokia E51 is a smartphone L0L

Pakistan, 14 Nov 2019""best phone i have ever used"". looking for it for years, ... moreWell,i have found a brand new one and i bought it!

• Pakistan

""best phone i have ever used"". looking for it for years, after my last set broke down

AnonD-475638, 12 Dec 2015I have my e51 since 2009. It can connect with internet bett... moreIndeed, one of the bedt ever made, still some issues with some buttons, (power button by example)
I have 2 of those, still working perfectly, i use them as internet modem very often

Nokia E51 Fan, 24 Aug 2017Hey, I've been trying this as well with no luck. Please rep... moreI think you need an app called Joikuspot, if you can still find it.

• Nokia E51 Fan

AnonD-688938, 02 Aug 2017Hello, can you please provide any tips on how to use this p... moreHey, I've been trying this as well with no luck. Please reply back if you find a solution. Thanks.

Terzen, 09 Sep 2015I am still using this phone, i replaced the battery three t... moreHello, can you please provide any tips on how to use this phone as a mobile hotspot? I tried using the Nokia Suite software but had no luck.

• linkon

i hv this old phone,but now i face problem.phone language is change,if anybody know where is language option,and how can i change it to English,,,,,plz tell me.......

AnonD-572465, 15 Aug 2016I like this phone(nokia e51) and I want to have it,but I do... moreOn ebay and aliexpress is about 65 $.

Look nice and simple which I like the camera is good from a bar phone like this the battery and storage are kinda bad. 3.8 Stars

• Debu

I have this phone since 2007 and this phone is better than any other android

I like this phone(nokia e51) and I want to have it,but I don't how much its price today?

to this day this phone receives whatsapp updates and supports everything except the new encryption feature. the side buttons and the power button are terrible and easily fall off. all in all still a nice phone if you dont like touchscreens or smartphones.

• m142857

I cannot receive SIP (internet) calls, nothing happens, not even starts ringing. In the opposite direction, FROM Nokia, it's OK. Some has the same problem, and solution? thx

• flight tech

Just dropped this phone from approx 4 meters on concrete floor and it still Works perfectly