Nokia E51 camera-free

Nokia E51 camera-free

• What is camera free

Hey guys what is the difference between camera free and the other 1...tanks in advance

• Kind

Can anybody tell me how much this handphone and where can i get it? Bcause i need it. I hope you all can help me.

• nief

I want to buy E51 camera free.
is it aailable nowdays n where i can get it?

• Johh

i need one e51 camera free nokia mobile. Please tell anybody know

This is without doubt the best camera free phone ever. No phone released till now can come close. I have had mine since September 2008 and am still using it.

i'm looking for e51 camera-free anyone want to see..e mail on anmolsingh555@gmail.com

• mayur

aamir, 14 Sep 2011i want to buy E51 camera free. is it available now and where? iwanttobay e51camerafree is it available now and where available in gujarat india

• aamir

i want to buy E51 camera free. is it available now and where?

• Abhinay

I want to buy this phone. Can anybody will give me details, where to buy ?

• raj

plz update version e51 2011

Bachdim, 08 May 2011I've got this e51 camera free by the second hand, but it's ... morefrom where did you bought this in second hand...????????????

• pratishthit

where can i buy nokia e51 without camera in India near Rajasthan. I want to buy it for my dad. And i need it urgently.
Please anyone who has bought this phone, help me in buying this phone

I live in jaipur (rajasthan).

It's urgent.

• tt

i have trouble with mine e51 it just stopped working. what could be the problem?

• Bachdim

I've got this e51 camera free by the second hand, but it's very well, work well and no problem. I like it, i've changed the casing and now look like new one.

• irfan

Renish Karena, 24 Mar 2011pls tell me this handset vedio calling support,, actul... yes dis one support video call but use primary camera

• Renish Karena

pls tell me this handset vedio calling support,, actul...

• briju

fantastic, compact,standard hand phone. everything is there, except camera!!!

vivek, 24 Dec 2010i am using this mobile from2009to2010 itis goodWhere can I buy this one without camera?

Is it now available in India.. I am from Delhi..
or can anyone suggest any good one without camera (camera phone not allowed in my office) but have good features..
My budget is around Rs.8500

• Altaf

vivek, 24 Dec 2010i am using this mobile from2009to2010 itis goodFrom where did u buy it in Mumbai- can u give me an address or Number