Nokia E51 camera-free

Nokia E51 camera-free

• prashanth

Faisal, 08 Jun 2009For guys/gals asking "Why on earth would you want a phone withou... morecan u tell me... where you bought the phone pls. There seems to be a sever shortage for it.

• Spider

I work at a high security place too. I need a modern easy to use phone with email. E51 perfect! My ringtone is 'Kashmir' by Led Zep. How cool is that!!

• Khan

I purchased E 51 today before, its battery is being drained in 12 hrs, please share your experience

• fdsghdk

fkjhjkvgb//kbn mk n bljkhuiylgkojphftdfj,ghc c

• Faisal

For guys/gals asking "Why on earth would you want a phone without a camera"?

Well, I work in the IT Industry and have to work on some government projects, over there they don't allow outsiders with Camera phones! I know its very specific usage but I am thankful to Nokia for this version of E51!

By the way, I have E71 as well that is for my normal ;)

• Paulo Mello

Are there avaiable a better CAM software to this phone? The built in is te worst I know.

• Manoj

Mr Main, 01 May 2009Just want to know if the a program on the phone that works the s... moreYes, you can download 3rd party application available most of forums.

• roulette

I need to buy Nokia E51 Camera free...please suggest where would i get one... plz suggest leaders..

regards - r o u l e t t e

Altrego99, 22 Feb 2009This is good, but why one earth would you want a phone without camera?Many organisations now do not allow phones with camera into office for security reasons.

• Mr Main

Just want to know if the a program on the phone that works the same is the old program WALLET? To store you passwords and pin numbers? or if I can download it?

• Etarwanto

It's best combination, that I am dreaming on.

AJ Akki, 21 Apr 2009if u wanna camera ,, go 4 camera Vrsion.. is tht a bit blummin obvious?? if you want a camera go for camera version?? there are some right spanners on here

• Vyctor

E51 camera free is a great phone but E51 with camera is my dream phone. Thanks Nokia.

• AJ Akki

Javier, 20 Mar 2009Where can I buy a camera that I can install on this? Sometimes I... moreif u wanna camera ,, go 4 camera Vrsion..

• Simon

where would i find nokia e51 camera-free in india?

is it really available, I cant found it in Iran.

• andy4uall

Where can I get this handset in India or ship it to India? How much will it cost in INR? Any answers when can I get ...

• Gishin

Altrego99, 22 Feb 2009This is good, but why one earth would you want a phone without camera?It's a good phone without camera but with MP3, WiFi, Radio, blue tooth..etc. I am working in Oil field and here all types of cameras are prohibited, so it is a very useful fone for people like me.

• soji

the price in NR is less than 40

• Amjad Awan

This is really bad phone from Nokia. I have a complaint from my valued client that your phone came off so often when they call me for any importanat. I have lost so many people and dollars due to bad service of this phone. Same is the case with my other collegue. Do not purchase this and think about ........